Chapter 3 (Zhan's Security Pillow)

Chapter 3 (Zhan's security pillow)

Zhan came out of the vehicle, looking a bit lost. Firstly, he woke up from sleeping in a stranger's embrace, which he would not ever do it. He was also having a panic attack not knowing where his parents were. He feels sad and worry, this has taken him to a level that now he also feels fear of the unknown. He was at first embarrassed to be in Yibo's arm, but he somehow feels safe and warm as well which made him feels secure. This is a new feeling to him but he now don't know how to handle his own situation. Although, Zhan was overseas for 2 years, he was constantly visited by his parent's main housekeeper, Mr Lam. Mr Lam is like an uncle to Zhan. He would visit him and take care of him for a few weeks in about 2 to 3 months and then travel back to Beijing to report his condition to Zhan's parent. There was always constant connection between him and his parents and also through Mr Lam, he knew that his parents are doing well and their health is fine. Now, he find that his mother appears fine in the phone but why not meet him. He also knew that he is the apple of their eyes. He is constantly dotted by his parents.

The feeling of emptiness began to creep into him and before he knew it he felt the tears that was flowing on his cheek which he does not want anyone to see. He hang his head low and began to walk aimlessly behind Yibo.

Yibo on the other hand was feeling a strange change in his heart. Yibo has been brought up to be a very logical person. He is also a person that control others and know how to control his own emotions and matters as well as people around him. Having the beautiful and cute Zhan sleeping in his arm is the first and ever in his life that he embrace someone so comfortably. He seems to be able to feel the fear of Zhan and knew that he needed comfort but what was unexpected from Zhan was this boy was so cute and innocent that it make him lost control and at times at a lost how to handle him. He does not want to frighten Zhan but his action drives him out into the wood that he doesn't know which direction to find his way home, meaning finding his own control of the situation. Also, worst of all, he finds that he is not able to get angry with Zhan when ever he looks at his cute and innocent eyes that smile and his bunny teeth that would bright up the sky even though it is dark or ready to rain or storm. His mind is wondering how is there someone so cute and loving that his behaviour and smile can change the atmosphere and worst his attitude and behaviour. He would imagine that if it is not Zhan but someone else, he would have throw the person onto the floor or worst the person can never even gets near to him as Yibo has great martial art skills, But why.... He is not able to resist this boy who is only 18 years old... too many doubts in his mind but he is sure of one thing, he cannot and will not be able to see Zhan cry...

Yibo was walking ahead of Zhan, he felt that Zhan steps were slow and a bit wobbly. He stopped in his steps and Zhan with his head hang low, bump into his body. Zhan did not even lift up his head and he feels that something is not right with his boy

"Ahemm, are you ok" Yibo stopped and turned around to ask

There was a silent moment as Zhan did not raise his head or open his mouth. Yibo began to suspect something is not right.

He holds Zhan shoulder and then began to lift up Zhan's head, Zhan closed his eyes but there were traces of tears.

"Shhh... Zhan, why are you crying?" Yibo asked with the gentlest voice that the 2 men behind him almost die instantly as if they now have a boss with the same body and face but someone has taken over his soul and transform him into this gentle person. A cheng stare at the driver, the driver exchange a wide eye with A Cheng but no one make a sound because they both know their boss well enough to keep quiet.

"Zhan..." Yibo asked again, this time Zhan open his mouth

"Uhmmm, I don't know" Zhan confessed

"Don't know what?" Yibo asked