Chapter 5 (Dinner)

Chapter 5 (Dinner)

HI all, I am trying to write something light-hearted and funny as the coronavirus seeping more into our community and all are at home and online in studies and work.

Take Care everyone

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yibo and Zhan came down the stairs together for dinner. Yibo walks in front and then closely follows by Zhan. If anyone who do not know them would thought that Yibo has a shadow behind him. This is because Zhan takes after every steps that Yibo has move on. This is how close they are walking together. One of my reader suggest that Zhan has (Thank you reader) separation anxiety (from his parents), I totally agrees. Zhan is worry about unknown and anxiety builds up when he feels insecure.

The mansion is huge, thus after a few turns, they walked into the dinning room. Senior Wang is already seated, Hai Kuan is already smiling when he saw the two young people walking so closely together.

"Zhan, we are having a simple meals, I hope you enjoys it" Senior Wang invite Zhan for a seat.

"Thank you, shu shu" Zhan bow and takes his seat beside Yibo.

"I hope you like the dishes" Senior Wang

"I missed Chinese food, shu shu"

As the dishes starts to load onto the table, Zhan eyes getting wider and gleaming as he truly misses the authentic Chinese food in China.

Although, Zhan can be childish but he is brought up with manners. He holds his growling stomach, which begins to growl loudly when the food fills the table. Yibo heard it so does Hai Kuan. Yibo took a look at Zhan who is now flashing red and just holds his stomach and pouted. Zhan is too cute to be describe that Yibo just felt his heart melted at this boy. Zhan is looking handsome with his slightly long hair being tie up behind, every features of his face can be seen clearly. His high cheek bones is something that all surgeons in the world is trying to give to their patients seeking beauty surgery. Zhan is borne a naturally beauty and also very handsome. His nature adds to his cuteness.

Hai Kuan gives a smile and nodded at Zhan understandably. Zhan begins to play with his fingers in circle when he feels embarrass or anxious.

Yibo is one man that has never been anxious with food. He has always been cool and calm but as soon as the food on the table was fill. Yibo picked up his chopstick and began placing food on Zhan's side plate and fill them up. Senior Wang shot Hai Kuan a surprised look, Hai Kuan look at Senior Wang and tilt his chin to look at Yibo's action. Both of them couldn't believes how Yibo has changed and placed food on Zhan's plate.

Zhan shot Yibo a bright big smile that shows his bunny teeth. Although, Yibo tries to remain calm but the slight curve of his mouth tip could not escape his Father and brother who knows him for a lifetime.

The Wangs are rich and thus their dinner set up is of a high level of class. Each individual has it's own sauce and chillies for their own individual taste.

Zhan was hungry and began to shove some meats into his mouth but he stops after he felt the glaze from everyone as no one has yet pick up their chopsticks. Then Senior Wang announces

"Let's eat" then the brothers began to pick up their chopsticks. It is their family tradition that the eldest has to set the pace for dinning. Zhan look at Yibo as if he is like a little kid making a mistake but Yibo put down his chopstick. Stretch his hand and touch Zhan's hand and mouth in English "It is ok". Yibo has his education in England for a few years to finish his degree. Zhan was educated in the States. Thus, Yibo uses English so as not to embarrass Zhan.