Chapter 7 (Mommy!!!!!)

Chapter 7 (Be Mommy!!!!!)

After breakfast, Senior Wang wanted to see the two boys in the study and Zhan went up to Yibo's room to relax.

In the study room....

"Hai Kuan and Yibo, The Xiao family is a very close friend of mine. Though we do not contact much but we have a deep understanding, our friendship goes back to 30 years even before all of you were born. I don't know what happened but they have decided to asked me to take care of their most precious thing in their lives "XIAO ZHAN" for a period. This is strange" Senior Wang stop and wonder..

"Father, what are you implying" YIbo asked with wide eye

"I don't know, looking at their company situation, there were rumours that there was some internal power struggle"

"Do you mean that they are worry about Zhan's safety" Hai Kuan frowned

"I don't know, I worry so" Senior Wang

"Looking at how they brought up this boy... mmmm... that's is the mother's style, carefree, innocent and trusting.. mmm... I am worry about this boy, he can be swallow up by the wolves in this world" Senior Wang

"What do you mean? Worry about him in what sense?" Yibo is worry now.

"I can't understand too, I guess we have to keep a very close watch on him, so that no harm will come to him. The Xiaos value Zhan above their own lives and all the valuables in the world"

"Yibo, Zhan trust you. You need to be the one to keep watch on him, is that ok, Hai Kuan can relief your work load" Senior Wang

"Mmm... I can take care of him. I will let Ge knows if I need help" Yibo reply.

"I know, my ever capable Yibo" Hai Kuan jokes, earning a punch from Yibo.

"Ooopp.., father, this is so unfair. Yibo is so gentle with Zhan but so rough with me" Hai Kuan tries to imitates Zhan cuteness but fail miserably. As Yibo punch harder now.

"Father, Yibo now becomes so fierce, all his martial art training is used on me now" Hai Kuan was laughing.

"Ok, stop playing. Yibo, take more bodyguards with you. No arguments. Zhan is important and we can't take risk. That boy is so innocent. I think we also need to build up his character. He will eventually head the Xiao Enterprise" Senior Wang scratching his head, thinking about the cute Zhan, also worrying about what are the Xiaos thinking?. "

"Father, Zhan is going to live with me in the city apartment." Yibo

"Mm.. the security there is quite safe, as you are only one in your own special floor" Senior Wang

"I will also train up Zhan in our company, maybe gives him a post or something" Yibo was thinking

"OH NO!!!, do you think that is a good idea, Yibo" Hai Kuan asks frowning, looking seriously at Yibo

"Do you think it is safe?" Hai Kuan continue

"I will make sure to keep him around me and Zhan should be safe" Yibo reply.

"I am not worry about Zhan, I am worry about my little brother, With Zhan following you constantly"

Hai Kuan pretend to be showing heaps of concern and worry.

"What!!!!!, who can capture me, gosh!!!!" Yibo rolls his eyes couldn't believe what he is hearing.

"Well, you got licked and bitten, what do you expect?" Hai Huan began to laugh loudly and starts to run towards the door before his little brother attempts to give him a flying kick but missed him. He turns back and smile with a grin and slammed the door with the laughter so loud that it echo through the whole corridor, so as to annoyed Yibo. Yibo face was not helping, it is now flashing red and hot.