Chapter 11 (Be Strong)

First of all, I want to thank those who celebrate my pass on my assessment.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You readers flood my heart with love.

This chapter is more of Zhan learning to be strong.

As Zhan continue to work, life is not as rosy as it is. Although, Yibo has been protective and ordered that he doesn't wants smiles and white rabbits, also everyone should be how they were before. Yibo also doesn't want people to harass Zhan and order them to leave Zhan alone.

Zhan began to flourish under the guidance of Mr Lam, he even makes suggestions for things that he learns in the United States but has not been implement or use here. As usual Zhan always follows Yibo to all executive meeting because Yibo wants to train Zhan, honestly another motive is Yibo enjoys having Zhan around him. Hee Hee.

"Today's meeting, we are looking into the apps for the China teenagers." Yibo opens up the meeting.

"I have already asked the IT departments to come up with a prototype, Mr CEO" Wen Han said. Wen Han is one of the IT departmental head. Wen Han is a man in 30s, he graduated in the top university in China. A very well respected man in the Wang Corporation. He has been working there since his graduation and that is about 10 years ago.

"Ok., tells me specifically what this apps can do" Yibo with his usual cold attitude when he is in the boardroom and by now Zhan has notices that Yibo has 2 sides. Zhan has been in the company for about a month, he is not too scare of Yibo's cold glaze as he has seen it often. Of course, Yibo always give Zhan his loving and tender side as well.

"Teenagers are normally all students, so this apps will appear to them. It will, of course contains all the necessary social media platforms like movies and stars etc. One of the most important features in the apps is student knows how much they spends, their bank account balance will pops up if their bank account reached a certain low balance set by them. This is to help the student to balance their bank account" Wen Han explains his app so proudly as if he is showing off his new born baby, seeking praises and loud claps. As he remains standing awaiting for what he thinks is a well-deserved applaud. The other departmental heads as per usual raised their hands and clap.

Yibo just curt a nod but still in his deep thoughts. Zhan has been brought up in the United States, technologies is more advance but there is something that Zhan has always wants to improve the apps. Zhan stood up in the middle of the clap, Zhan is an assistant and his seat is among the others at the back and not sitting on the board table. However, Zhan stood up and walk towards Yibo and he stares down at Yibo and raised his hand like a little kid raising his hand asking for permission to speak. The whole board was quiet immediately and all eyes on the exchange of Yibo and Zhan because no assistant level employees even dare to murmur a word in board meeting. In this case, to everyone Zhan is digging his own grave, ready to die. Meaning, he will be fire from the company.

To all amazement, Yibo stood up and gave his ear to Zhan to whisper to him among the loud clapping. No one has ever seen this side of their CEO, when will their boss ever get close to someone like now. Claps stops, pens drop, mouth open, jaws drop, eye shooting at one direction only and bodies of all were sitting straight up. Some funny ladies were even putting their hands on the ears expecting Yibo to be angry. But with Yibo lean in to listen to Zhan was such a shock, the atmosphere is like the world has stop rotating and everyone is just still in one position without any moment, waiting and watching for the next moment of action.