Saved

3rd Person POV
A green haired boy has been experimented on like a lab rat for about 10 years now. He was kidnapped at the age of 6 by scientists that experiment on humans. They had kept the little boy in a dark room with no windows, this room was called 'Room X'. The meaning of this room was for the most dangerous Subject. This room was the worst room anyone could know of, a lonely kid who was isolated and brainwashed to become a villain.
His memories has been fuzzy and doesn't remember anyone beside his kidnappers. The name he was given by the scientists is Subject 137. He was ripped apart, beaten, drugged, injected, physically abused, and tested on. Their purpose was to make a human part animal and part mutant or to make a killing machine that would kill anything on its way. They injected him with quirks and strengthened his body by using drugs, he was ripped apart multiple times and he screamed in pain everytime.
For his first 5 years after being captured he has been waiting for heroes to rescue him and he never lost hope, but he soon realised that no hero would save him. Before he has given up hope for being rescued he tried escaping multiple times but every time he failed. His first day when he was captured there were a few other kids but the number quickly reduced. Some couldn't handle the drugs and died while the others were killed by the 'Subject's'.
The crazy scientists that were known as 'Spades', experimented on Subject 137 by orders of All for One. AFO had ordered 'Spades' to kidnap kids and inject them with a high drugs and if you survived, you passed and was experimented on more to be created as a monster.
Unfortunately, the green haired boy's body somehow was able to handle all the torture and injections all these years so he became AFO's favorite pet.
'Spades' used the boy as their machine, one particular person was the one that the little boy despised. That man was the leader of 'Spades' and was a psychopath, nobody dared defy him. That cold hearted man was known as Reaper, he always visited the green haired boy to torture him slowly. Reaper never failed to make the boy hate and anger him, it was a comedy show to the him that he always enjoyed.
He was fed once a week and chained up in a dark room with special chains to surpress his quirks around his body which always left deep scars. He was always forced to learn about heroes weakness and strengths, the boy was like a computer that absorbed any useful information that could be used to defeat heroes.

Subject 137 POV
"Lets see how this drug makes you react. I'll play with you tomorrow, Subject 137." The Reaper said. His voice was full of maliciousness and death. I just looked down and felt pain go through my body because of the last drug I was given.
I holded back a scream and struggled to pull the chains from the wall that were connect to me. My wound from yesterday didn't heal because they had drugged me with something that makes me heal slowly.
I have heard an alarm alert, it was way to loud and was expected for those people to come in and do more tests. My ears were hurting because of the sudden noises that I was hearing.
I then heard the door bust open and I couldn't see anything. I smirked and said, "What, you forgot the password again that today you have to break the door."
It was silent and then the lights flickered on. The light blinded me and I had to blink a lot of times to adjust my sight. For a couple of minutes I could see a little and saw a silhouette of a man just looking at me.
Then I saw a group of people joining the man with a scarf, my eyes finally adjusted to the light and saw everyone. "Oh so you finally decided to come after so many years, hereos." I said with a smirk. Their they all stood in shock Eraserhead, All Might, Midnight and police officers.
They unchained me and All Might tried to carry me but I stopped him. "I can do it myself, I don't need your help." I told him and he flinched.
When I started walking I felt dizzy and dragged myself out of the building. I was finally free from hell. I looked around and saw the bright blue sky and colorful trees, the air smelled like fresh water.
I then felt my inside burning fire and I fell to the ground. I felt pain again just as if I was being burnt alive and my head was pounding. I screamed and held my head trying to ease the pain and blacked out.

Aizawa POV
All Might, Midnight and me were called for a meeting by Principal Nezu. We were all present and Nezu began, "Last night we have located the whereabouts of a group of dangerous scientists. From the information we have gathered these scientists have been kidnapping kids and experimented on them. I want the three of you to have this mission and arrest these people and rescue all the kids."
We nodded and he explained the plan and everyone's role. When we got to the building All Might was dealing with the front area while me and Midnight were going to check inside. I then stopped and went to the back of the building and found another hidden room with a big red X.
The police helped me break the door and what I saw would never leave my mind. At first the room was dark and I went inside and tried to find the light switch. I then saw a green long haired boy chained up with only black pants and full of scars. I was spaced out and I think the boy had smirked and mumbled something. He blinked a lot of times until he half way opened his eyes.
"Oh so you finally decided to come after so many years, hereos." The guy said with hatred and bloodlust. A hatred that I have never experienced before, it almost paralyzed me.
All Might and Midnight found me and took a look in the room. They gasped when they saw what situation the boy was in. We broke the chains and All Might tried to help him up but the guy refused. We stayed behind him while Midnight in front to guide.
The boy seemed too weak to walk and I stayed close behind him. When we got out the building he looked around and observed the world.
Suddenly he fell to the floor, holding his head and screamed. After a couple of seconds he blacked out and I carried him to the ambulance.
When we got to the hospital the doctor's said that his condition was horrible. He had many broken bones, low nutrients in his body and infected injuries.
His body was full of scars and injuries and he had a dragon tattoo around his left arm and in median size their was number 137 tattooed on the back of his neck.
From the analysis this boy is 16 years old and has more than one quirk. One of his ribs are broken and the doctor stitched his injuries. The boy looks fit but he also looks too weak minded.

To be continued...