Chapter 1 Babasaur

It's a normal day at the star sanses base, everyone is going on by their day. a couple of days ago, the team welcomed a new member to their team, Vesta gave birth to a male calf named lioness and today he's now 3 days old and looks very happy and healthy, at the moment Lioness is in the living room with Dream, Ink and Vesta playing around and learning how to walk and run and jump, just then Lioness started crying indicating he wants food but there's on problem, Vesta couldn't produce milk so he has to be feed with a bottle, luckily Blue cane in with a bottle of warm fat milk and sat down and Lioness jumped onto his lap and began drinking the milk from the bottle" aw he's so adorable" Blue said" we will protect him forever" after Lioness finished his meal he fell asleep on Blue lap and everyone in the room died from cuteness "HES SO FRICKIN CUTE!!!" Ink screeched" careful ink" Dream whispers" you don't want to wake Lioness up do you" "sorry" Ink apology's, just then Yelling can be heard from out side" BLUE, STOP THIS DINO FROM DRAGGING ME EVERYWHERE!!!" It was Outer" Oh my lord" Blue said" Don't worry Outer I'm coming! Here Ink, be very careful with him" Blue gently places Lioness on Ink's lap and went off to help save Outer from being dragged around by Jupiter. Ink placed his hand on Lioness's back and began stroking his back, his skin is so smooth and warm" aw he's so cute and adorable" Ink thought to him self, just then Dream snapped Ink out of his thoughts with a question" hey Ink have you heard from Error lately?" "Not really, he hasn't been destroying AU's lately so I'm assume he's probably on break or destroying AU's didn't seem fun to him anymore" Ink saids" which is a good thing, that means I won't have to worry about him destroying any more worlds" just then Lioness let out a yawn and it was the most adorable THING EVER HEARD! Ink started crying over cuteness and Dream giggled a bit and Vesta smiles like the proud mother she is.

Later in the afternoon everyone were being silly and crazy, everyone are having a small fright because of Dream. Dream is doing on of his full bridge pose and it creeped the fuck out of everyone like he was possessed by some demon" Dream! How can you do that!" Blue yelled in shock" I can just do it" Dream response, everyone has never seen Dream do a pose so flexible before and it's so creepy! After a while everyone got tired and they all went to their rooms to got to bed. Ink got into bed while Cere laid down on his sleeping rug on the floor next to Ink and fell asleep" goodnight Cere" Ink said and he fell asleep.

To be continued