Chapter 20 nightmares become reality

Warning this chapter has gore and heavy violence, read at your own risk

Dream and Ink made their way through the woods. They've been running through them for 20 minutes so Error won't even find them. The two then stopped dead in their tracks to take a breath, they were pretty exhausted from running and all the adrenaline keeping them going. Dream pressed his back against a tree and slowly slid down the bark until he was sitting on the cold snow. Ink was lightheaded and his legs were about to give up. Ink looked around to check if anyone has followed them but only to see nothing but snow and trees. Ink huffed and that's when his legs gave up and he collapses onto the snow. Ink slowly closes his tired sockets and the drifted off to sleep.

Ink's eyes shoot open, he sits up. It was dark. Ink turns too Dream and finds him sleeping by one of the trees. How long has they been out for, most likely hours. Ink gets up and walked up to Dream and began nudging him to wake him up" Dream, Dream wake up" he quietly yells, Dream groans and slowly opens his eyes and met Inks eyes" I...Ink?" Dream groans, he's clearly tired" Dream we can't rest right now Error's still after us" Ink said, Dream groans and stood up, brushing himself off" so what's the plan?" Dream asked" the plan is we'll try and get Broomie back" Ink explains" after that we will be able to fight Error, well if Blue and the others managed to wear him down a little bit" " sounds like a good idea" Dream said" and where about's is Broomie?" " They're in the Anti-void" Ink response" but they're hanging like 10 metres off the ground by some string" but how do we get up there?" Dream asked "the only way up there is if I string you up" a voice crept from behind, the voice was glitchy and static. The two skeletons slowly turned to see who it was and there he was...

Error

"Hello you two" Error said, his smirk sent painful chills down the terrified skeletons, their breathing because panicked and whimpers" what? Aren't ya happy to see me again?" Error spoke"I'd thought you'd be happy to have me around since after our play dates" Ink grabbed Dreams wrist and slowly began to back away from the glitchy mad man" aw, your leaving already" Error said" but we just met up" Error began approaching the two, Ink  and Dream then began running the opposition direction as fast as they can, they can hear Error in the background saying" you can run but you can never escape me" the two ran and ran and ran like their lives depend on it. Inks thoughts race ahead in his mind as he runs" no no no he can't be here, he just can't, this must be a bad dream it has to be a bad dream... right?" Inks thoughts was interrupted when a bone shot up from the ground and hit his knee cap, breaking his knee. Ink screamed and falls over and began clutch at his leg in horrible pain. Dream tried to get Ink back onto his feet only to be strung up by Errors strings and pulled to the ground. Dream began to panic and struggle against the strings when he saw Error coming his way. Error stands over the defenceless golden guardian, smirking and starring down at his victim"don't you know it's actually rude to run away from someone when they want to talk to you" Error said"
But hey, don't get all ,strung up, about it" Dream began tearing up know he's hopeless to get away, he prepares himself for a brutal beating. Error let out a small chuckle, all the sudden someone tackles him, it was Ink. Ink despite having a broken knee got up and tackles Error will all of his strength but he didn't last long after Error slams him into the ground and gets on top of him and started punching him in the face multiple times" don't. You. Ever. Resist. Me!" Error spits in Ink's face. Dream struggle with all of his might and finally he manages to break free of Errors strings and he immediately tried to pull Error off Ink, only for Error to turn on him and started attacking and assaulting Dream. Error punched, kicked and throws Dream around, leaving bruises and open wounds on the poor yellow skeleton. Ink was on the ground, unable to move, his vision is blurry from Error punching him repeatedly in the face. It took him a moment for Ink to get his vision right and when he did he watches powerlessly A's Error brutally beats up Dream by smashing his head against a tree. After Error was finished with Dream, he lets him fall onto the ground. Dreams face was covered in blood and his nose has cracks and bits of bone missing. Error then turns to Ink and starts walking towards him. Ink began scooting back, his sockets began leaking with tears. Error has a evil smirk on his face that sent chills down the defenceless artist skeleton. Error then grabs Ink by the throat as hosts him up while chocking him" e...error *cough* please... stop!" Ink chocked and squirms, Error just response by slamming Ink into a tree and tightens his grip, he then leans closer to Inks nonexistent ear and whispers" like I said, you can run but you can never escape me" Error then slams Ink again and this time, Ink hit his head hard and everything goes black.

To be continued