Chapter 9 its going to be okay

2 days later

Dream is still struggling against his restraints despite Ink already telling him there's no point in struggling. The strings on Dream cut his bones and hurt like hell. Ink has been very quiet and hasn't talked much lately and he seems raver depressed or even emotionless. Dreams arua didn't help as much, as there is only negativity raver then positivity, resulting in Dream weakening. It's already been 2 days and still Error hasn't returned. Dream is getting anxious by the hour. He pulled oh his restraints, he even went as far as chewing on the string but is left a few marks on his wrist and teeth so he stopped has in fear he could break his teeth. Dream just stared off into the abyss and do nothing but wait. Just then Dream felt a tap on his side and it spooked him, causing him Yelp. Dream looked to see who it is, it was Error.

"Hello, my little puppet" Error grinds in a psychotic way. Dream began to hyperventilate and thrash against his restraints. Error giggles over Dreams panicky behaviour"heh your so easy to scare, your gonna be a fun toy to play with" Error then reaches his hand under Dreams black understocking. after a few moments Error then took his hand out along with the positive apple Dream has been protecting. Dream got a bad feeling on what Error is going to do with the apple. Error smirked and said" I gotta say Dream, you've managed to keep this apple safe for 500 years, to be honest, I am pretty impressed. But it would be a shame if something bad happened to it" and with that Dream began panicking, Error began to tighten his grip on the apple and juice began leaking. Dream began screaming and begging Error to stop" ERROR PLEASE DON'T!!! STOP PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THE APPLE!!!" "Heh, don't worry Dreamy boy, I'm not going to wreak your precious apple" Error started" I'm just giving it a little squeeze just to get a reaction out of you" Error then snapped his fingers and Dreams restraints then disappeared and Dream fell onto the floor. He was so weak that he doesn't even have the strength to get up. Error then walked over to the defenceless guardian and then stomped on Dreams back, causing him to yelp. Dream began to cry had he tried his best to drag himself away from Error but he couldn't even move an inch"aw what's the matter, Dreamy boy? Am I hitting you too hard? HA! Your so weak" Error taunted him" here, have your apple back, it's not like you'll die without it" Error carelessly drops the apple right next to Dreams head and it roles a few millimetres before stopping. Dream reaches out to grab it but Error then stamps on his hand and it fractured" GAH!" Dream groaned, Ink began yelling at Error" LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!" Error then looked over at the pissed of artists and said"you know, it's very rude to interrupt someone when they are playing with there toys" Error then walked over to Ink and summoned a bone with a sharp end. Ink then spat on Errors face, infuriating him" let's see who's the bitch now" Error growled in anger" ITS YOU!" Ink yelled. Error then plunges the bone into Inks's shoulder. Ink let's out a screeching of agony. Dream could do nothing but watch" don't talk to me like that ever again, YOU HEAR ME!!! Error scowls. He then kicks Ink hard in the chest and his rib cage curved inwards a little. The string tied around Ink then disappeared and he fell onto the floor" I'm gonna give you two both 72 hours on the floor together, so be thankful" Error then made a portal and jumped through and the portal then vanished. Ink, despite being incredibly injured managed to get his strength back and stood back up and quickly limped over to his broken friend. He sat down next to his friend and picked up Dream and held his upper body in his arms and rested his lower body on his lap" Dream...?" Ink whimpered" it's my fault that you've got yourself into this hell, and now your badly hurt" Ink began crying"...no...please don't cry..." Dream weakly spoke" its not your fault. It's neither our fault" "...Dream?" Ink called out. Dream then wipes Inks tears with his hand and put on a smile" it's okay...we're gonna get through this" Dream said" and when this is over, we'll make sure none of this happens again" Ink then hugs Dream and smiles back and more tears fell from his sockets.

It's going to be okay

I promise.

To be continued