Chapter 26 star time trio

Later

Error is wandering around Underfell just chilling, he's probably given up on Ink and Dream so he's not bothering with them since they will just escape anyway. Just then Error comes across something very unusual, there was a random portal with a sign saying "this portal leads to a room full of kittens and other cute and adorable little things" "a room full of kittens!" Error said in excitement" man kittens are better then tortured skeletons" Error jumped through the portal expecting to land in a room full of kittens only to land in the judgement hall. There standing in the dark wasn't Sans but there were three figures standing in the dark" what the hell?" Error was confused. The trio stepped out of the dark and revealed themselves to be Ink, Blue and Dream" welcome to star time trio mother fucker" Ink said, the trio pulled out their weapons and glare at the glitchy skeleton. Error was confused "what the hell is going on here?" He spoke "it's the last battle you'll even fight in" Blue response " Because of your death!" The three skeletons launches at Error and began attacking Error with their weapons, Error didn't have time to react and got hit a couple of times. Error became desperate to escape, he opened a portal but before he could even leave Blue turned his soul blue and threw him across the hall "Leaving is not an option" Blue said "it's ether fight back or DIE" Error saw no point of running away so he has no choice but to fight back if he wants to live "so, you wanna fight huh? Okay then, LETS FIGHT THEN" Error said and pulled out his strings and fired them at Dream, only for Dream to catch them midair and yanked them so hard that Error went flying towards Dream, Dream swing his Staff and hit Error and he flew back into a wall. Error quickly regains his stamina and spawns an error blaster and fires it at Dream, Ink quickly turns Dream's soul into blue and moves him out of the way just in time. Blue spawns in a dozen bones and fires them at Error but Error dodged them and spawns in a few bones and fire them at Blue. Blue moves out of the way and then his left eye flashes and he turns Errors soul blue and he slams him onto a wall. Just as Error regains his stamina he noticed the wall cracking up, Error jumps up just as a dozen bones shot right out of the wall. Blue slams Error into walls a couple of times until Ink said" Blue it's my turn" Blue turns Errors soul back to normal and stands aside for Ink to do his turn. Inks left eye flashes and he summoned a s@*t tone of Gaster Blasters and fired them at Error, with every blaster that fires a new one is summoned. When Ink was done he swung Broomie at Error with green paint and Errors soul turned Green, Error couldn't move around and he even has a green spear" Dream it's your turn" Ink said, Dreams staff turned into a bow. Dream summons an arrow and pulls it back and aimed for Error" hope your good at deflecting" Dream said and fires the arrow, Error uses his green spear to block it. Dream continues to fire arrows at Error and teleporting to different spots while shooting arrows at a fast pace. Error was pretty good at deflecting the arrows but he got hit a couple of times and it caused a bit of pain. Then it when black for a split second and then Errors soul went from green to blue and he fell to the floor and couldn't get up. Then Ink spawned in a gaster Blaster and fired it and the gaster ray hit Error and he lost 50hp but it did not kill him. Dream who was holding Error down by his soul then began slamming Error into walls at rapid speeds, Error was slammed into walls countless times and with every hit he lost 1hp. After Dream was done he then said" Blue, finish him" Blue nodded and spawned in a dozen gaster blasters and fires them at Error and the rays hit him, the rays left a small impact crater on the floor of the hall and Error is no where to be seen. The three Sanses stare down at the crater that Error used to be" is...is he dead?" Blue asked" I don't see him so I guess he is" Dream response. Ink was in though💭is he really dead? Did we finally put an end to this hell?💭...

To be continued