Chapter 12 its okay

Ink slowly opened his eyes, his vision was a little blurry but after a few blinks his vision became clear. He was in a lab? He looked around and he was in Undyne'd lab. He tried to sit up, only to be pushed back down onto his back" no sir, your really hurt, you have to rest" it's was US Undyne"u..Undyne?" Ink mutters" it's okay other Sans, your safe" Undyne said" and I got to ask, why were you and yellow Sans all bloody and broken?" "..." Ink doesn't say anything" it's okay if you don't want to talk about right now" Undyne spoke" you can tell me when your ready" " wait, where's Dream?" Ink asked" oh um, he's right next to you" Undyne replies, Ink looked over to his right and was relief when he saw Dream on the bed next to him all patched up and asleep" wait, how long was I out?" Ink asked" 2 days" Undyne said" and your yellow friend, Dream or whatever you call him hasn't even woken up yet, he might wake up tomorrow" Ink felt a little stun and at the same time, a bit confused. He has been sleeping for two days? And Error hasn't found them yet? Ink tried to relax a bit, only to get hit with a massive headache" its best of you too stay here until you've both full recover, and that includes both physically and psychologically" Undyne instructed"now lay here and get some rest" "well I can't relax when I have a massive headache" Ink groans" oh uh, I'll be right back, just stay here" Undyne ran out of the lab to get some painkillers. Ink looked over at Dream who is still unconscious. Who knows what might happen is he wakes up. He might have a panic attack, or he might be relaxed and feel safe since we're not in that horror void. Despite his killer headache, Ink relaxes into his bed and dozed off.

Ink woke up, it was dark. He just assumed it was night and tried to go back to sleep but he realises something.

He can't move

He then realised he was actually tied down to his bed with string? Ink struggled to break free but the string held him perfectly still"...well well, look who's awake" Ink looked over to his right and there he saw him...

...Error

Ink began struggling even more, Error just giggled and walked over to Ink and sat down on the bed next to the panicked skeleton" L...LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!!" Ink yelled" aw, how cute, squid boy isn't afraid of me anymore" Error taunted. He then pushes Inks head down back onto his pillow and whispers" when I find you both I'll make sure I'll break every single bone that your body is made out off, and don't you relax like I'll never find you, I will find you and kill you both" Ink began breathing heavily and sweating" ink..." a voice called out for him" Ink! INK!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink screams wide awake, he scrambles his blankets with his legs and onto the floor. Ink was breathing heavily, curled up into a ball all shaky and sweaty. It was all just a nightmare" Ink are you okay?!" It was Dream" DREAM!!!" Ink gave his golden friend a big hug and began crying" Dream your okay!" Ink sobbed" yes it's okay, I'm okay but are you okay? I woke up to you breathing really fast and squirming" Dream spoke, rubbing Inks back" I-I'm alright I just.... had a Nightmare" Ink stutters a little" can you tell me what happened?" Dream asked. Ink went silent for a bit before saying" it was Error, he said he is coming for us" Dreams mood then changed from being supportive to being a little scared" Dream? Are you okay?" Ink asked"....." Dream didn't say anything" look I know your scared but it's okay, we're safe here and he's not gonna find us here" Ink began to conferred his friend with a hug. Then he said" hey, how about this, when we get outta here I will take all of us to the beach and go surfing and have hot chips and pull some pranks on each other, and then we will go to the park and have a picnic and then later that afternoon we will have a movie night and have pizza and popcorn" Dream then looked into Inks eyes and a yellow hue of blush formed on his face" yeah, let's do that" he smiled. Just then Blue and Outer walked in and they were really surprised to see Dream and Ink awake and well" INK! DREAM! YOUR OKAY!!!" Blue rushed over and gave his two closes friends a hug" WE THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE DEAD!!! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! Blue began asking the two a million questions" we were in the Anti-Void as Errors play toys" Ink said" he'd do horrible things to us in many ways from beating us to making us beat each other" " Oh no!" Blue gasped" that's awful" Outers sockets were empty. Then he said" okay glitchy me is sooo gonna have a bad time" just then Undyne entered the room" Undyne!" Blue said" will my friends be okay?" "I due to their massive injuries, it might take them both 1 to 2 months to recover both physically and psychologically" Undyne spoke" Ink, you rib cage is badly fractured, your two femur bones are cracked and you have deep wounds on your wrist and ankles and I hate to say this but you will be scarred for life. As for you Dream, your Right hand seems to be deformed a little and I'm afraid we can't do anything about that and as for your legs, both of them are broken but luckily they will heal and you can walk properly, your rib cage is a little damaged and you two will be scarred on your wrist and ankles and also on your back since their are deep cuts on your back but you two both will recover and will be outta here soon, now try and get some more rest, we will start the recovery journey tomorrow first thing in the morning" " oh yeah, Outer and I are sleeping here tonight so we can be with you" Blue said cheerfully" alright goodnight everyone" Undyne said and then left. Dream then got back into his bed and Blue and Outer went out of the room to go to their room. Ink laid back down and despite having a nightmare. He fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

To be continued