Chapter 15 night crys

1 week later

"*GASP*!" A loud gasped echos through the room of the true lab. Ink shots up in a cold sweat, kicking the blanket off his bed. It was another nightmare, for the 5th time this week. The terrified skeleton picked his blanket up from the floor and wrapped it around his shivering body and stared off into the darkness. It was the same Nightmares he's been experiencing for the past week, Error finding him and killing him in terrifying ways. Ink knew in his nonexistent soul that Error won't be able to find him and Dream, but for how long. Ink began letting out choked sobs and whispers. He's so scared of not only Error but going back to sleep. Dreams arua isn't helping at all, even the conference of Cere didn't help. The nightmares just kept on getting worse every night. Dream knew about the nightmares since Ink told him, Dream tried his best to help him but nothing seems to be getting better. The choked sobs coming from the frightened skeleton woke Dream up. He looked over at Ink and frowns in helplessness was he looks at his crying friend. Dream got up from his bed and sat down next to Ink and wrapped an arm around him" another nightmare, am I right" Dream said"...y-yes..." Ink whimpers" hey it's okay Ink, they're just bad dreams, they're not real" Dream said" b-but they were so r-real and I saw Error kill you and Blue and then...me" Ink sobs even more" I know they're terrifying but they're not real" Dream said, wrapping his other arm around Ink" there, there it's okay, let it all out" Ink cried and cried until he eventually cried himself to sleep in Dreams arms. Dream smiles and kisses Ink on the forehead. He let out a few tears and then laid down with Ink still in his arms and fell asleep.

Dream slowly opened his eyes, he blinked a couple of times and sat up. He slept with Ink the whole night and he was surprised that Ink is still fast asleep in his arms. Dream blushed a little seeing Ink peacefully sleeping" don't worry Ink, I'll be here for you no matter what" Dream whispers. Just then Undyne entered the room" morning boys" she said" I got good news, your injuries are healing faster then expected, you two are expected to make a full recovery in a week" " that's great news Undyne" Dream cheered, his pupils turned into stars. Ink then woke up from his slumber" morning sunshine" Dream said" morning" moaned Ink, he's clearly tired" good news Ink, we're expected to be released from here in a week" Dream said" REALLY?!?!" Ink jumped up in excitement" YES I CANT WAIT TO-BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!"Ink then stopping mid-sentence due to him vomiting black ink"..." there was an awkward silence" heh, Sorry everyone, I'll clean this up" Ink awkwardly spoke" I'll help" Dream said" nah, don't worry Dream, I made this mess so I have to clean it up" Ink response.

After cleaning up the mess the two skeletons had a few laughs and giggles. They played wrestled, yelled jokes and did a few small pranks like hitting each other in the nonexistent nut area. It lasted all day until nightfall. They got into their beds and then fell asleep.

To be continued