Chapter 13 reuntied

Ink woke up to the feeling of his face being licked. It was disgusting! "Ew" Ink groans and proceeds on wiping whatever is on his face, it was saliva. Ink was a little grossed out, He then proceeds to yell at whoever licked him, only to be surprised to see Cere" Cere? CERE!!!" Ink cheered and Cere began jumping up and down in excitement. He bounced off the walls and jumped over the beds like an excited dog, he even woke Dream up" Cere! Oh is so nice to see you again buddy! Ink chuckles as he played wrestle a little with his good old friend. Just then Blue and Outer entered the room" morning guys" Blue yawned" Morning Blue, morning Outer" Dream said" I see Ink is having a good morning" Outer chuckles. Just then Vesta pushes past the two blue skeletons and gave Dream a hug in excitement" aw, hey Vesta" Dream said" did you miss me? I missed you too" just then Lioness jumped onto Dreams bed and started licking Dreams face" hey Lioness" Dream said," how are ya?" Lioness the process to lay on Dreams lap only for Dream to flinch from pain" Ow, no Lioness, you can't lay on my lap for a while because there broken" Dream said. Lioness frowns a bit, he enjoys laying on Dreams lap, especially when he strokes his back. Just then Undyne walked in with two plates of vegetables" morning you two" Undyne greets her two patients" here's a nice healthy breakfast to start the journey of recovery" "VEGETABLES!!??" Ink yelled" aw!" Ink hated vegetables, but he knows there is no way out of this so he has no choice but to eat them. After breakfast, Undyne took her patients plates and left the room. Ink sat on his bed, he didn't like his breakfast because they were VEGETABLES!!!" Cheer up Ink" Dream said trying not to laugh" you gonna have to get used to eating vegetables every day for a month or two" Dream couldn't contain himself and burst out laughing. It was the first time in a month that Ink has heard Dream laugh. Undyne came back into the room with medicine and needles and immediately Dream stopped laughing when he saw needles. Dream hated needles, he's literally terrified of them. Undyne then approached Dream with the needle.

Big mistake

Dream began breathing quickly and hid underneath the blanket" it's okay Dream" Undyne said in a smooth tone" this is to prevent your wounds from getting infected even more" Undyne's words didn't help at all, Dream then scooched back and then he fell off his bed and onto the floor. Ink then got off his bed and picked Dream up and brought him back to his bed and held him in his arms and began massaging his hand" I know you don't like needles Dream but everyone has to have them" Ink said" so let her give you the injection and then it will be over" Undyne processed to give Dream the injection but then Dream flinched before she could even stick the needle into his arm" don't worry Dream, just look at me" Ink said, Dream closed his eyes as Undyne gave him the injection, it didn't hurt as much, it only stung a bit" see? It wasn't so bad" Ink said" it's all over" "okay Ink it's your turn" Undyne said and grabbed another needle and injected Ink with it. Dream relaxes and then dozed off. Ink blushes a bit, he places Dream onto his bed and put the blanket over him. Ink then hopped back into his own bed and relaxes as Cere pulls the blanket over him" thanks buddy" Ink said, Cere then hopped onto a bed and then fell asleep despite the bed he's laying on is raver small for him. Ink smiles and fell asleep.