Chapter 11 safe at last

Nightmare seems overjoyed over the fact his brother finally breaks, and it's all thanks to Error "heh, thanks Error for doing this and bringing us here for a little fun" Nighty said "no problem Nightmare" Error spoke "you know, your now my new personal favourite skeleton" Nightmare charmed "REALLY!!!" Errors said in excitement" W.H.A.T!!!" Killer yelled" N.O. F.A.I.R!!!" "Well I was his personal favourite until you came along" Cross then snaps at Killer"well I was his most favourite until you came along Crossy boy!" Dust shouts back"EXCUSE ME MAD BONES, BUT I DO MORE WORK THEN YOU DO SMILEY TRASHBAG!!!" Cross yells back" well tell that to you two fuck faces" Red then joins in" I barely get any attention despite me working my ass off every single day!" " I work hard on not letting you guys starve by cooking every single time and yet I barely get any attention so I don't know what your talking about!" Horror yells" THAT IS ENOUGH!!!" Nightmare barks" EVERYONE STOP SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER!!!"
NOT UNTIL HE SHUTS UP!!! Everyone yelled. As everyone continues to yell at each other Ink took advantage of the argument as a key to escape. He looked around for a portal, or any way to get outta here and there he saw it, a portal that leads to Snowdin in Underswap. Ink knows he needs to get Dream outta here too. With all of his strength he swiftly dashes to his friend, scooped him up with his arms and ran at the speeds he'd never ran before. Dust was the first to respond to the sudden escape route"HEY THEIR GETTING AWAY!!!" He shouted out" oh no they're not" Error spat" ARTEMIS!!! AFTER THEM!!!" Artemis responded to Errors conman swiftly and quickly gives chase. Ink had managed to get to the portal and he jumped through and he and Dream tumbled onto the cold snowy ground. Ink got back up and scooped Dream back up into his arms and continued running for Blues house. Ink then heard the snow behind him crunching under the feet of Artemis and began screaming over the top of his nonexistent lungs for help and that someone is chasing him. Ink then turned sharply at a turn, as for Artemis, she was unable to slow herself down and lost control and slips at the turn, causing her to tumble over and she slammed into a tree, give Ink a chance to escape.

Ink violently banged at Blues door and screamed over the top of his nonexistent lungs" BLUE?! BLUE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! PLEASE!!! ITS US INK AND DREAM!!!" Ink then freaked out even more when he saw Error and Artemis approaching, he screams even louder and began punching the door trying to get it open. Lucky Papyrus opened the door and Ink rushed inside while throwing Dream over inside and he slams the door shut and locks it. Blue then hurry's down stares only to find Dream unconscious on the rug and Ink shivering and panting by the door with Papyrus, kneeling down at his leave and rubbing his back" p-Paps?" Blue said" Blue "call Alphys NOW!" Papyrus called out" Blue quickly grabbed his cellphone and called Alphys and told her to come here immediately. Phoenix then came out of Blues room to investigate on why there was screaming and banging and saw Ink and Dream in a bad shape. He didn't know what had happened so he just started panicking. After Blue got off the phone he rushed over to Ink and began asking him a thousand questions" Ink! What happened? Where have you been? Why are you all beaten up? Are you okay?" Before Ink could even answer anything...

he passed out

To be continued