Chapter 17 Love

4 days later

As days go on the two skeletons have been recovering at a fast rate, as for their mental state, they have been slowly recovering and it will be a while until they recover fully. As for Ink's nightmares, they have been subsiding and getting better. At the moment the star Sanses are playing truth or dare, let's see how they go. "Okay Blue, truth or dare" Ink said" Truth" replies the blue skeleton" is it true that you and Outer are together?" Ink said, Blue started blushing and so did Outer" w-what! No we are not!" Blue said in embarrassment" but your blushing, so is Outer" Dream said trying not to laugh" okay fine we are together" Blue said while still very embarrassed" OOOOOOOOOOH" everyone said" that's it Ink truth or dare" Blue said" dare" Replies Ink" I dare you to kiss Dream" Blue said, everything went silent" come on Ink do it or you have to get 16 punches on the shoulder" Outer said" uh Blue I think that's abit inappropriate" Dream said" nuhu I ain't no chicken" Ink said and pulled Dream into a kiss" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" everyone cheered, Ink pulled away from Dream who is in absolute disbelief" I-Ink" Dream stutters" i...I'm speechless" " Dream, promise me that we'll both stay together and protect each other" Ink said"...I promise..." Dream replies" welp it's time for Blue and I to get 'OUTER' here" Outer said" Outer!" Blue hisses, just as the two got up Dream then said" hey Blue, what happened to Error after we both escaped?" " oh well after Ink pasted out Alphys and the royal guard then came and captured Error and his Dino Artemis" Blue explains" so he's in jail?" Ink asked" yep" Blue said" he's locked up in the dungeon in the capital, cya" Blue and Outer left. Ink curls up a bit, Dream then sense the anxiety that Ink was in and got a bit worried" Ink what's the matter?" He asked" Error is in this AU with us" Ink response" its okay Ink, he's locked up, he's not gonna get us, we're safe" Dream said and puts on a warm smile. Ink then relaxes a bit and smiles" that's Dream" Ink said and wrapped his arms around his friend no his lover. The two hugged each other and things got about heated. That night the two laid in bed together with Dream cuddling up with Ink" I love you Dream" Ink said" I love you two Ink" Dream response. Then they heard snickers from across the room, it was Cere and Vesta, they whispered to each other" we can hear you two" Ink said. Cere and Vesta just looked at each other and grin" don't give us that look" Ink said" Cere rolled his eyes and he and Vesta went back to their business. Ink couldn't sleep that night, he was too excited to be released from this boring lab. Tomorrow will be a good day...

Or so they thought.

To be continued