Capter 6 the search

5 days later in Dreamtale

Dream is sitting by a tree with Vesta's head on his lap and Lioness sleeping on his other lap. Dream is staring off into the field and worried about recent events in the multiverse. Humans have been disappearing, timelines have been on hold and Error started destroying AU's again and not only that, Ink disappeared the same time Error started causing armageddon to the multiverse, it has been a week since Dream saw Ink and is getting pretty worried, even Cere is pretty worried about Inks sudden disappearance, Dream decided to try and do something, he got up and made a portal to Underswap and hopped through and began making his way to Sans and Papyrus house, he waved and give smiles to the residents and when he got to Blues house he knocked on the door and the Papyrus opened it" hey Paps" Dream said" is it okay is I asked you something?" "Sure kiddo, what is it?"Papyrus said " well recently Ink went missing, do you remember the last time you saw him?" Dream asked" Well I saw I'm wandering in Snowdin just at the entrance of the Waterfalls and then he made a portal and then hopped through and the portal disappeared" Papyrus explained the whole thing" and that was like more then a week ago, Sorry" "okay, thank you anyway" dream thanked Papyrus and then went off.

Dream was sitting by the door that lead to the ruins in Sowdin in Killertale since the AU itself is empty of monsters, by now he's asked a lot of people if they have seen Ink, even Empire Dream and Dreamswap Dream haven't seen him, he even went as far as checking Nightmares castle only to find out Ink wasn't there and even got chased out of the castle, Dream is getting even more worried about Ink if he's hurt or even alive" if nobody has seen him" Dream mumbled to himself" is he even alive? No Dream, don't think of that, stay positive! Ink is alive and I'll make sure I'll find him before he turns to dust!" Dreams determination suddenly skyrocketed and he began jumping from AU to AU looking for his missing friend.

Meanwhile Error is busy in Outertale chilling and knitting and thinking" what should I do to Ink when I get back to my void" Error thought to himself "maybe tear a rib out, or maybe two ribs out and stab them into his two femur bones to test how strong they are, maybe even test if it's even possible for skeletons to even have a concussion by repeatedly hitting him in the head" just then Error heard something coming from Stardin, he went over to investigate and what he saw interested him, it was Dream. He was walking around and calling out Inks name" Ink? INK?! INK WHERE ARE YOU?!" He kept on calling out. a smirk formed on Errors face" this is very interesting" he mumbled" his little happy go lucky friend cares about him" Error teleported away.

To be continued