Chapter 24 its not your fault

WARNING:very emotional stuff here, read at your own risk

Ink walks in Snowdin towards Blue's home, he's thoughts are racing as he gets closer to Blues house. He knocks on the door and Papyrus answers the door" heya buddy" Papyrus greets" what can I do for ya" " hey paps is Blue there?" Ink asked" oh yeah, Sans is just in his room taking care of yellow Sans" Papyrus response. Inks eyes turned to stars and he rushed through the door and up the stairs and busts through Blues door, there he saw Blue on the floor sleeping and Dream on Blues bed with bandages on his face. Ink slowly creeps to Dream and kneels down to his level and rests his arms and chin on the bed. Ink reached out and grabbed one of Dreams hand and started tearing up, know his friend is hurt and he failed to save him. Under his choked sobs he spoke out" Dream... I'm so so sorry, I failed to protect no we failed to protect each other from that glitchy bastard. I mostly failed, now your really hurt and I... *sniffing* I'm so s-Sorry..." Ink sobs even harder and sobs into the mattress until he eventually cried himself to sleep.

Ink slowly opens his eyes, it was bright causing, Ink to shield his sockets. When Ink regains his senses he realised the ground he was laying on was soft and warm, they were clouds. Ink was confused, is he awake or is he dreaming? He stood up and looked around, the ground was made out of cloud and the sky was a beautiful night sky with stars" woah" Ink said under his breath" where am I?" " your in the Dream realm silly" Dream appears beside Ink. Ink took one look at his golden friend and begins crying, he gives Dream a good hug and cry's in his shoulder" there there Ink, let it all out" Dream said" it's okay I'm here" "....Dream *hick* I'm sorry *sob* that I failed to *sob* protect you and it's my fault that your *hick* badly hurt and I couldn't even... save you~~~~" Ink continues to cry in Dreams arms. Dream started crying as well" no... don't say those words, it's not your fault, please don't cry" Dream tightens his grip and his legs began weakening from the mass grief and guilt, eventually he collapses bringing Ink with him.

After a couple of minutes off cry their eyes out Dream lifted Inks head up and the two made eye contact with each other. Dream put on a warm smile and said" it's okay, everything will be okay I promise" Dream hugged Ink protectively, Ink eventually relaxes in Dreams embrace and that's when he woke up.

Ink looked at his unconscious friend, he took out one of his small brushes and slowly and gently removed the bandages of Dreams face, there were multiple cracks and gashes on Dreams face and they were only a day old. Ink used his small brush to heal the wounds on Dreams face, after he was done it looked like nothing ever happened. Ink smiled and gave Dream a kiss on the forehead and left the room. Ink walked out to find Papyrus passed out on the couch. He shrugged and walked out of the door and returned to the doodlesphere.

To be continued