Chapter 4 new puppet

"E-E-E...Error?!" Ink stutters out" w-w-why? Why did you do this to these poor humans!?" "Heh," Error smirked" WelL, Artemis gET's ReALlY boREd aNd WouLD OfTen uSE mY PuPpETs As cHEw ToY'S AnD wREaK ThEM, sO I gAvE HEr ThESe HuMaNs tO uSE THeM aS Toy's bUT NoT aFTeR WrEAkInG AlL oF mY PuPpETs" Ink couldn't believe what he was hearing, all of these humans are no longer humans but are chew toys of a blood-thirsty Dino, Artemis then appears and stands by Errors side with an expression that she is about to go on a rampage" yOu KnOW" Error started" Artemis haS enOUgH ChEW tOYs AnD I dON't, sO WhY not GeT A nEW PUppEt, aNd iT ApPeARs I'd aLReAdY fOuND OnE" "a-and what is it?" Ink stuttered out of fear"yOu!" Error smirks, Ink immediately knew what's about to happen, if he doesn't get outta here he will become Errors new puppet. Error started approaching Ink, strings ready to capture him and Ink started slowly stepping back, by now he's beginning to hyperventilate and he wasn't thinking clearly, with a swift he spun around and began running as fast as he could, he has to get outta here but he can't, he doesn't have broomie, so he has to try and look for a random portal that can randomly appear that leads to another AU. Error shot out his strings to catch him, as they were about to tie around Ink, he turned left sharply and Errors strings missed him by an inch" aFtER hIm Artemis" Error commanded and Artemis took off after Ink. then a portal appeared In front of Ink and he ran through and landed onto the hard floor of what it seems to be a hospital, Ink seeing Artemis coming into view of the portal quickly got up and started running down the halls of the seem to be empty hospital with Artemis quickly catching up, Ink then saw a medical cart with a tray of surgery tools on it, he then shove's the cart to Artemis and she hits the cart and tumbles down with a scalpel piecing through her chest but not deep enough to kill her, only to stall her. Ink the continue's running down the hall while Artemis is on the ground, then he came across a room filled with boxes, a surgery bed, a cart and a bit of blood splattered on the floor, knowing there is little time to find a hiding sport he then quickly and swiftly hid behind some boxes and covered his mouth with his hands so Artemis or Error won't hear his breathing. Ink began having thought on what Error might do to him, he might kill him, make him a chew toy for Artemis, experiments on him, torture him to the point of death, abuse him physically, mentally or sexually, there are so many scenarios going through his head and it scares him on which one could be. Just then....

the door to the room opened.

Artemis and Error have entered the room, Error has an evil smile on his face while Artemis has a pissed of face" fiND hIm ArTEmIs" Error said and Artemis stared wondering around the room. Ink wanted to scream but knew if he'd screamed he was a dead man, just then he felt a hot breath on the side of his face along with growling and breathing. Ink slowly turned his head and his nonexistent soul felt like it was about to stop when he looked into the eyes of the blood-thirsty beast, Artemis then grabbed Ink by his shoulder and threw him from his hiding place and slammed him into the ground"gOOD gIrL ARtEmiS" Error said and started approaching Ink with a smirk on his face, Ink scooched back until his back hit the wall"e-e-Error p-please I-I won't tell anyone I swear!" Ink begged"soRrY InK, bUT I nEeD SOmEtHInG tO EnTErTaIN Me sINcE AlL Of mY pUPpETs ArE GoNE" Error spoke and he used his strings to tie Ink up and he opened a portal and dragged Ink back into the Anti-void. Ink tried his best to escape Errors strings and even screamed and cried for help but to no avail"sTOp ScREaMiNG pUPpEt" Error spat"iT ONlY gOInG tO MaKe THiNgS wOrSE" Error end stopped dragging the defenceless artist, undid the strings that bounded Ink and tied his wrist and ankles with string and hosted him up a few inches above the ground with is arms and legs spread out"yOUr mInE PUPpET" Error whispers in Ink nonexistent ears and then made a portal to a random AU" I'lL bE BaCK fOR yOu" Error spat and left, Ink started crying and shiver in fear"Dream...Blue...Cere... please help" Ink whimpers.

To be continued