Chapter 8 hope lost

4 days later in Dreamtale

Dream is having a little snooze under a tree. he has had a long day trying to look for Ink but to no avail. it's been 4 days since he began his search, even Blue tried to help but things got really busy for him so he had to spend less time searching. Dream is starting to get very worried not just for Ink but for Cere as well. Cere has been very depressed since Inks disappearances, he would just sit by Inks door and wait for Ink to come back. he won't even play with his friends even Vesta and Lioness. He just sits there and mopes. He even went as far as not eating for days. By now it's been 2 weeks now since Ink disappeared and Cere hasn't eaten in 2 weeks and he lost a lot of weight to the point where you can see his all of his ribs. By now Dream has almost looked everywhere for Ink but couldn't find him. Then Blue showed up" Dream?" Blue said, startling Dream from his slumber" WHA- huh? Oh, stars" Dream groans and let out a stretch" oh, hey Blue!" " Dream, it's been 4 days and we still haven't found Ink, I'm starting to think he's dead," Blue said" no Blue don't think of that" Dream said" remember to think positive" " we've looked everywhere and we've haven't seen him," Blue said," but have we looked All over the entire multiverse?" Dream asked" oh" Blue response to Dreams surprising question" we just have to look harder" Dream said" if we don't then we might as well never find him, we have to stay determined" Dream stood up" there are like thousands of AU's scattered across the multiverse, maybe even millions," Blue said" don't worry Blue" Dream said in a determined tone" we will find him even if we have to look in every AU" Dream then opened a to UnderHell and the two brave skeletons jumped through. after a short search, they couldn't find him there so Dream opened a portal to OuterSwap and jumped through. A little while later Dream and Blue decided to split up and look for Ink by themselves. Dream then opened a portal to Epicshift and Blue teleported to Freshswap.

After a couple of hours Dream still couldn't find Ink, he looked in a lot of AU's but couldn't find him. Then Dream realised something. He hasn't checked one place. The Anti-void. Dream then opened a portal to Errors void. The wasn't really expecting to see any humans be in it and when he stepped foot into the void he almost screamed. He saw dismembered Humans hanging from above. Dream was shocked to see such a gruesome Scene"...d...dr...*couch*...Dream..." Dream heard someone call him. He slowly turned around and then his heart dropped. It was Ink!" INK!" Dream rushed over to the broken skeleton and gave him a hug" INK I WAS SO WORRIED!!! YOU WERE HERE THIS WHOLE TIME!!?! Dream yelled in relief and hugged his missing friend despite not knowing he's hurting him" gah!" Ink groans in pain" oops, sorry" Dream said and exams Inks injuries. His wrist and ankles have major cuts on them, two ribs impaled his two femur bones and there was a lot of blood. On his clothes, face, and even a pool of blood below the artist skeleton" don't worry Ink, I'm going to get you outta here" Dream said and started to untie Ink. Just then Ink shouted out" DREAM LOOK OUT!!!! Before Dream could even react, Error lunges at Dream and slashes his back with his strings and Dream stumbles and collapses while coughing up blood. Ink screamed at Dream to run" DREAM RUN!!! GET OUTTA HERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! WARN THE OTHERS!!!" "Well, well, well. Look what we have here" Error smirked" it's the guardian of positive feelings trying to steal my puppet and have him for himself. hey I got an idea, my puppet gets very lonely when I'm away so how about I make a puppet out of ya" "NO!" Ink yelled. Dream then felt strings tied around his Arms and legs and hosted him a few a foot of the ground" heh, look at this, i now have 2 puppets to play with when I get bored" Error chanted. Dream began struggling against his restraints. Error just laughed and then opened a portal and left the two trapped skeletons alone. Ink began tearing up, Dream kept on struggling against the string until Ink whimpered" they won't budged" Dream is already hyperventilating and panicky, not knowing what might happen to him" Ink, what did Error do to you" Dream asked"he...plays with me in painful ways" Ink whimpers" he only comes in every few days, and he never feed me and never treats my injuries, and now.... your gonna go through what I went through" fear creeped up Dreams back and made him shiver a bit.

Dream is gonna have a very wild time

To be continued