Chapter 18 prison break

-Location skip-
The next day

Error sat in his cell. He's been here ever since Ink and Dream escaped from his wrath. Artemis is in the cell next to him, and it appears she's sleeping and not moving at all, she's even not breathing. Is she dead? Or is she in a very deep sleep? A guard walked by then saw Artemis not moving and got worried. He opened the cell and walked in and towards the seemingly dead Dino. He examined her and even poked her but to no response. He then proceeded to walk out of the cell to tell the others that Artemis has died only for Artemis to spring up and grab him by the throat and slammed him into the ground and began chewing on the guards throat. After 10 seconds, the guard turned into dust. Artemis then walked out of her cell and then went to Errors cell and grabbed ahold of one of the bars and pulled on it until it broke off. Error walk out off his cell through the gap that Artemis has just made" good girl Artemis" Error said and gave her a little scratch under her chin"now let's go get our puppets back" Error jumped on Artemis's back and the two set off to look for Ink and Dream. By the corner of the cell room a camera is recorded the whole scene. Undyne watch's has Error and Artemis head out of the dungeons and run loose in Hotlands" oh no" Undyne mutters" this isn't good, I have to warn the other two" Undyne rushed into the elevator and when the door opened she hurried in and pushed the button that leads to the lab where Ink and Dream are in. She has little time to warn them so she has to be quick. She burst into the room in a panic, Ink and Dream then looked eyes on the panicked fish scientists" Undyne what's wrong?" Dream asked" you guys need to get outta here immediately" Undyne said in a panicked tone" Error and Artemis has just escaped from their cells and are coming this way" the two skeletons then got scared, Error is coming for them and it doesn't look good. Dream and Ink then got up and they rushed to the elevator. They got in and pressed the button and the elevator took them up and when the doors opened they ran out and through the lab exit and ran across the bridge and past Papyrus post and through the cliffs that separated Waterfall and Hotland and into Waterfall.

Back at the lab Undyne is sitting on one of the beds, starring off into space. What would Error do if he finds out that Ink and Dream are not here. Just then the elevator door burst open. Undyne's soul was racing when she heard footsteps coming towards from the halls. Then came the sight of the black carnivorous 16 foot mammal brontosaurus looking creature and on her back was Error" hey Undyne" Error grins" I think you have something that belongs to me" "a-and that it?" Undyne stutters" my puppet" Error purrs" so, where is my puppet?" Oh y-you mean Ink, he left" Undyne said" what do you mean he left" Error said" he left a while ago" Undyne continues" he and his friend recovered and left and I don't know where they are" Error though for a moment" Artemis cheek the cameras" Error spoke, Artemis then left the room. Error then turned back to Undyne who is now in a state of terror" where about's do you think my puppet is at" Error spoke" I-I don't know" Undyne starts" m-maybe Waterfalls" Error raised a socket" if they're are not there, I will be feed you to Artemis" Error said sternly. Undyne's soul is beating so fast, she began sweating and chewing her nails. Just then Artemis came back into view, Undyne then prepared herself for becoming sushi" where are they Art's?" Error said" their in Waterfalls and are heading into Snowdin" Artemis said, Error turned to Undyne and said" consider yourself lucky" he then hopped onto Artemis and left the fish scientist all by herself" oh no" Undyne thought to herself" hope the other two are okay..."

...She could never have been so wrong in her life.

To be continued