Chapter 27 it ends now

The three skeletons stare down at the small blast crater where Error used to be. Seeing nothing but a crater it appears the star sanses have won and ended Errors reign of terror once and for all.

Then without warning Blue felt someone grab him by his sleeve. Blue looked over to see who it was and who it was shocked him to the core. It was Error.

He had burn marks on his bone and clothes and there were also cracks on his skull. The three skeletons were in complete disbelief, Error summoned a bone with a sharp end on it and aimed at Blue 💭no no no no, how did he survive that!?💭 Ink screamed in his mind. Ink and Dream watch in horror was Error stabs Blue in the chest with the bone, Blue drops to the ground, blood squirting from his wound and leaking from his mouth" BLUE!!!" The two frightened skeletons screamed. Error stated down at Blue with his back hunched and breathing like an insane person. Errors head shots up and his eyes lock onto Ink and then he lunged at him and throws a punch at the artist skeleton's face. Ink try's to punch him but Error grabs his wrist and punches his face again and this time even harder, he then throws him onto the floor and kicks Ink in the face. Error then turns to Dream and he then straight up lunges at him and kicks him hard in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground, Error then stamps on Dreams chest and spits on his face" you little pest" he spats" you'd think it was that easy to get rid of me?" He then turns back to Ink who was shaking and making whimpering noises. Error then slowly approaches Ink. Ink panicked even more and began sliding himself back until his back pressed against a wall, Error forms a grin on his face as he kneels down to Inks level and lifted Inks chin up a bit higher so that the two are eye to eye with each other. Inks eyes began leaking tears for fear, his chest began to tighten like his ribs were about to burst. Error giggles at Inks terror "you are in hell of a bitch" he giggles "you got me good back there, but not good enough to get rid of me and like I said you can run but you will never escape m- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" Then without warning Error let out a loud blood curdling scream.... there was a moment of silence before Dreams staff impales through Errors chest, Error vomits his own blood and the staff then exited Error from his back, Error collapses revealing Dream as the one who impaled Error with his staff. Ink, still traumatised by Errors gruesome death throws himself on Dream and hugs him" Dream!" He cheers and cry's into his shoulder" there there Inky" Dream said hugging Ink back" its all over" The two separated and looked over at Blue, he was unconscious but he was breathing" let's go home shall we" Ink said" okay let's get back to base" Dream replies. Dream walked over to Blue, picked him up bride style and opened a portal at the star sanses base" c'mon Ink, what are you waiting for?" Dream called out. Ink took one last look at Error, all there is was his jacket and dust. Ink sighed and walked through the portal with Dream. Never to fight Error.

...Ever again.

To be continued