Chapter 3 Bloody horror void

1 week has passed since the disappearance of the Humans and more are just disappearing every day and no one knew why? Ink is starting to lose hope that he will find the culprit of this situation even, then he came out with a solution "maybe I should ask Core, maybe they know what's going on" Ink then walked up to a door opened it and walked into the Omega timeline and there he saw Core pacing and looking a bit nervous" hey core" Ink approach's core" INK!!! Core yelled in relief" THANK GOODNESS you're HERE! FRISK AND CHARAS HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE!!!" " Yeah, I heard," Ink said," and do you know why?" "Yes," Core said," YOU DO?!" Ink said in excitement, finally, he has an answer for this event and try and solve it" It's Error" said Core" Error?" Ink said in confusion" He has been going to AU's and snatching all the Frisks and Chara's he comes across and I'm not sure what's he doing to them and I don't know why he's kidnapping them" Core explains the whole thing and Ink went into thinking mode" Why is Error taking the Humans and what is he planning to do to them" Ink thought to himself" is he planning to use their souls or using them as his new play toys" Ink now realised what he now has to do" Thanks Core" Ink said," I appreciate your work" "your welcome Ink" Core called back, Ink made a portal to the Doodlesphare and though on what to expect when he goes to the Anti-void, maybe he might see the humans all tied up or their souls or maybe they aren't there just their souls, you don't know what to expect. Ink opened a portal to the Anti-void and began to wander around to try and find the Humans that Error has kidnapped. after 15 minutes there is no sight of the Humans or even Error. Ink is starting to wonder if Error has them somewhere else or Core lied to him, just then Ink felt something drop onto his skull, he brought a hand up to his skull and felt something a little wet like a small drop of liquid, he brought his hand back to cheek what has dropped onto his skull and it appears it was blood" huh" Ink seems confused" where did all this blood come from?" Ink looked up and what he saw all most made him faint. There, hanging up above him where the body's of the Humans dangling from blue strings, some were disembodied while others have been mulled or even dismembered, Ink felt like he was about to throw up, he tried to keep it down but to no avail and he releases all of his lunch into the ground, after he was done he knew he has to tell the others, he reached out for Broomie but only to discover it was gone" looking for this?" A glitchy voice caught the attention of the frightened artist skeleton, Ink slowly turns to see who it was and there standing holding  Broomie captive in his left hand was Error.

To be continued