chapter 2 missing humans

the next morning Ink got up early, he had his breakfast which was bacon and eggs on toast and he got dressed and then he went straight to the Doodlesphare to continue with is dudes of protecting AU's" let's see, where to do next" Ink thought to himself" Under sail? nope. Rosetale? nope you know what, let's see what Classic Me is doing" Ink opened a portal to the current timeline of Undertale and stepped foot in Snowdin but... nobody was there" that's weird," Ink thought to himself"
Usually, there are like dozens of monster here" Ink thought for a moment" maybe I'm in a genocide run" Ink mumbled" maybe Sans and Chara are having their fight right now, I'll go check them out" Ink then teleported to the judgment hall only to find Sans still waiting for Chara to arrive"hey Sans" ink called out" hey Ink" Sans said back" has the Human arrived yet?" Ink asked" no" replied Sans" they should've been here 5 hours ago" "that's odd," Ink said" maybe they're stuck on a boss fight like Undyne or Medatton is giving them a hard time, I'll go cheek" Ink began teleporting to random places in the underground but couldn't find the human anywhere and also, all of the residents in Waterfalls and Hotland seemed unharmed so it seems the Human disappeared before they could even start a killing spree in the Waterfalls. Ink decided to investigate, he started by the dust of Papyrus and followed the Humans tracks and they stopped by the entrance of Waterfalls" hmm...it seems something happened to them here" Ink mumbled to himself" but what happened to them? did someone take them or did they die here and they didn't reset" Ink was so confused" wait, if they disappeared then does that mean other versions of the Human disappeared" Ink then made a portal to Underfell and discovered something interesting, the humans footprints stop one foot longer then in Undertale, then Ink made a portal to Underswap and this is when things get even more interesting, the footprints end a foot less then in Undertale meaning someone is taking different versions of the Human one by one but who or what is taking them and why. something isn't right, Ink is very confused on why so many Humans are disappearing and timelines have been on hold. Is Nightmare responsible or Error, it has to be Nightmare and his gang, Right? What ever it is Ink has to warn the others, he opened a portal to the star sanses base and jumped through. When he got to the base he called a meeting with Dream and Blue" Blue, Dream the reason I called you all here is because something is happening in the multiverse" Ink pout" Someone or Something is going around different AU's taking versions of the Human" "taking versions of the Human?" Blue started" but why?" "I don't... yet" Ink response" but I believe it's Nightmare and his gang" "it can't be Nightmare and his gang" Dream said" I snuck into the Dungeons to rescue someone one hour ago and their were no humans there" " well that does make sense" Ink said" so if it's not Nightmare then who else could it be?, we'll continue investigating and try and find the missing Humans and the culprit" after Ink finished his sentence the meeting was over.

To be continued