Chapter 7 the attemp

Meanwhile in the void (minutes before Error arrival)

Ink sat in the void alone, it's been 5 days since he last saw Error and he knows it won't be long before he comes back to play with him so he has to get out of here. For 5 days he's been trying to remove the string on his body but it was very hard,1 because it was extremely painful,2 whenever he touches the strings, it would cut him and make his finger bleed. At the moment he's removing the last bit of string on his wrist, by now his arms, legs and chest have cuts and look a little infected. Finally, after 5 days of removing the string Ink finally removed the last bit of string and put it to side, he was exhausted from sleepless nights and very nasty pain" sigh, finally, I'm free of those evil spawns of Satan" Ink sighed in relief" now I just have to get Broomie back and get the heck outta here, but where is Broomie?" Ink decided to look around to look for Broomie.

After 5 minutes Ink found Broomie dangling a few meters off the ground by some string" Broomie!" Ink called out" don't worry pal, I'll get you down" Ink looked around for anything to climb on and all he could find was a bit of string hanging from below and even touching the ground, Ink has no other choice but to climb them if he wants to get Broomie back, he walks over to the string and surprised when he touched it, it didn't cut him" pew, they won't cut me this time," Ink said" I have enough cuts on me" he began climbing up the string despite it being thin when he got to the level where Broomie is on he began to try to reach for Broomie but they are a bit far apart (just a few inches) Ink started using his weight to swing the string back and forward and it seems to prove effective because Ink can finally reach Broomie. Down below Error appears and boy does he have a lot of things on his mind" oh squid boy~" Error growls" guess who's back-" Error then stops mid-sentence when he realised Ink was gone" WHAT?!" Error yelled" WHERE DID YOU GO YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! Error is getting very angry that Ink has managed to escape, just then Error heard some string wobble and shake, he then looked over to where he hanged Broomie up and saw Ink swinging on a bit of string trying to reach it" oh no you don't!" Errors spat and fired a string and Inks leg and pulled him to the ground and stormed over to him and glared at him" I knew it was a bad idea let you rest on the floor, you sneaky little bitch" Error growled" you're in serious trouble now" Ink looked up at his captor and tried to get up but Error tied strings around his wrist and ankles and spread them out (keeping him still) Ink desperately struggles against his restraints but he could barely even shake, Error then lifted Inks blood-stained white shirt and grabbed ahold on a rib and began tugging it, after a few tugs the rib broke off. Ink screamed in pain and began thrashing and the strings tried around him began to cut the bone and made the pain even worse. Error chuckles and grabbed another rib and began tugging it until it broke off, Ink was in so much pain that he didn't flinch when the rib broke off" look squid boy" Error chuckles" I got you ribs, man don't they look pretty with all those tattoos on them, I wonder if they are strong enough for THIS!" Error then moved down a bit to Inks upper leg and raised up and aimed for Inks right femur bone and with all of his might, he plunges the rib deep into Inks femur bone, Ink screams even louder and he even began crying and drooling from the agonising pain, by now he was getting weak from the pain. Error moved over to the other leg and raised it up high and took aim for Inks other femur bone" e...error... please....stop..." Ink whimpers trying not to pass out, Error didn't listen and plunges the rib into Inks femur and this time Ink was too weak to even scream or struggle, instead he just Goan's and whimpers"...someone...please...help..."

but nobody came

Error then got up and tied more string on Ink and this time it was around his chest, legs, arms and even neck and then hosted him a few inches above the ground and immediately the string began cutting his bones and more blood oozes out" this time your staying up there and don't you be trying to escape again because if you do, your gonna have bad time" Error chanted and then opened a portal and left, Ink began coughing out blood and his vision was all blurry. He then let out a sob and whimpers"...help.....me....." Ink then passes out.

To be continued