Chapter 5 play time

3 days later

Ink hasn't see Error in a while and he doesn't even know how long it has been hours? Days? Weeks? The string tied around his wrist and ankles had begun to cut his bones and they began to bleed, they hurt a lot when he moves, even the slightest movement felt like fire on his wounds. Ink kept on wondering what Error might do to him when he comes back, who knows what Error might be doing, probably destroying AU's like he usually does and now with Ink our of the way, no one can stop him. Ink started crying knowing Error is now destroying AU's and he is not there to try and stop him, he then proceeded to wipe his tears away but he had forgotten that he has string tried around his wrist and when he tried to move his arm it started hurting like if it was on fire"GAH!" Ink hissed and grind his teeth in pain. once the pain has gone he stared off once again and began to wonder, will the others search for him or even find him and rescue him or will Error kill them or even drag them into the same situation that he is in now, Inks thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly fell to the ground and the strings that bounded him were gone. He tried to get up but whenever he tried this wrist and ankles would hurt"hElLO mY PUPpEt" it was Error" lOoK wHO's bAck" fear began creeping back to Ink as Error approaches him and crouches in front of him" s-stay away from me" Ink groans" aw, AreN'T yOU hAPpy tO See Me?" Error said," STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Ink shouted at Error even putting on his scary face in an act of intimidation, Error doesn't seem surprised" wElL tHeN, iF THaT's wAiT You gOnNA Be, you're nOT GoNnA LikE wHAt HapPeNs nExT" and with that, Error tied string around Inks's legs and then threw him across the slaughter grounds of the anti-void, Ink landed badly but wasn't badly hurt, he tried to get up but Error teleported in front of him and tied him up with strings that act like knives and they began to cut Ink bones and he began to bleed heavily, the pain was unbearable and Ink screamed in the most agonising scream ever heard, Error smirked and enjoyed seeing Ink in pain" it's hilarious seeing you suffer ink stan" Error said" seeing you cry, scream and unable to stand the pain" Error then kicks Ink in the chest and the blow fractured a few ribs and it caused Ink to cough uncontrollably and cried from the agonising pain" welp I'm done with you" Error Said" and guess what, I'm letting you chill on the ground this time so be thankful I'm not hanging you up this time" Error made a portal and left Ink alone who's in agony. After Error has left Ink curled up into a ball and began crying his eyes out, now Ink knows what he's going to go through as a puppet, he's going to be tortured in very gruesome and painful ways. Ink wondered if anyone will come and rescue him from this hell hold or if anyone else will get dragged into this situation like he is in. Ink began to examine his injuries, some ribs are fractured, and the string on his arms, legs and chest are cutting his bones and blood began to stain into his clothes even tho he just got them, Ink knew it will be days until Error will come back so he has to think of a plan to escape and fast.

To be continued