「Chapter 4: 4 o'clock library」

"......."

".....op!!!!"

"STOP!!!!"

Huh? I'm dreaming again.

"Please......stop......" I see myself being held down facing the floor again. I was pleading.

Huh? What's happening?

"Ehh? Don't you want them to know?"

"Please stop" I was there looking helpless

"Don't you want them to know the truth?"

Then suddenly I was the one being held down. The boy whispered in my ear.

"If you don't them, I will"

Beep...........beep............beep............I heard the sound of the alarm clock.

It's that dream again...................

It seemed real. How can I make this stop? Think Yuki! Think! Ah........I know!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Hey Yu-chan" I asked

"Yesssss" wah full of energy in the morning

"Do you know the rumor about the 4 o'clock library?"

"Ahhh hmmm......let's see....." she said while looking around and thinking.

I watched her thinking fufu..........Yu-chan is cute when she thinks.

"Ah okay I got it. It's part of the seven mysteries......no. 5, the 4 o'clock library. In the school library, there's a special room that you can only open at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. The room is filled with books with peoples names in it. In those books you can see the past, present and future of that person! But you have to be careful. There are 3 colors of books there: the black, white, and red. The black ones are records of people who have died while the white ones are for people who are still alive. But you mustn't read the red books..."

Hmmm I wonder what's inside the red books

"Wahh thank you so much Yu-chan!" I thanked her with a smiling face.

"Anything for Ki-chan hehe......Anywayy.......why'd you wanna know?"

"Hmm I just heard it from the students chatting in the hallway, I got curious"

"Well okay!"

Timeskip: after class 10 minutes before 4pm
==============================
"You can go home before me Yu-chan" I told her

"Ehh whyy?" She replied while giving me those puppy eyes.

"Uhm Teru-senpai asked me to go to the student council room after class"

"Hm okay......I'll be going first! See you tomorrow Ki-chan!" She said while waving goodbye

"See you tomorrow!"

Now.........gotta go to the library while I can

"Yo, Yuki" a voice whispered it my ear

WAHH what the.........Teru-kaicho......

"Where did you came from?! You scared the sh*t out of me!"

"Hahahah I just missed you" dang I think I felt my face go pink.