「Chapter 22: On the other Side」

7 days after being stuck in the fake world.

Teru was becoming impatient, it's been a week since he last went to school, he was desperate. Kou tried to persuade him to go but Yuki's state is what matters for him more. Even Tiara failed to comfort him. She wasn't getting any better, her body started freezing. It was unbearable to look at. He wanted to see her, again. He miss her very much, her smile, her touch, her warmth, it was driving him crazy. That was until he decided to go to school.

After class, Teru barged in the girl's bathroom, making a ground breaking entrance that shocked the people inside.

"N-nii-chan......" Kou said inspecting his get up. He didn't bring his katana, signaling them that he doesn't want to fight.

"Apparition.............I.........I want to  see her" Teru spoked gently. This is the first time he's been this gentle to a supernatural.

"Hm.....about that......." Hanako looked around them smiled.

"I'm actually going to go there right now!" He said shocking Teru, Kou and Nene.

"You can go there?!" Nene asked

"Well yes! Of course! I asked permission to no. 4, I'll be checking up on her! Since......"

"She doesn't have much time left, I'm gonna check on her progress."

"Can't I atleast see her?." Teru asked with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"You will, soon." Hanako said as haku-joudai started to circle around him, covering him with smoke and completely disappearing.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
"Hey, hey Sakura!" A boy, with the same face as Hanako asked the girl with short, green hair sitting on a chair in front of a microphone.

"Yes?" The girl asked calmly.

"Hmmm....I have been wondering, wonder no. 4 seems to be pretty busy~"

"And?"

"I wanna visit!!! I heard Amane asked her a favor for that exorcist girl!!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he floated towards Sakura.

"Y'know! Just give her a little greeting~?" He said

"Alright then, shall we go?" Sakura stood up and looked at Tsukasa, with a huge grin plastered in his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A boy with blonde hair and blue hues came running down the hallway, bringing these 2 black long bags. He stopped at his classroom, there at class 3-A and called out to his best friend

"Yuki-chan! I brought the telescope!" Kou walked up to her.

"Thanks Kou-chan, hmm you can place that here in the table." Yuki smiled at him.

"O-oh.....and I have oneeee more thing to tell you." Kou said as Yuki's attention went to him.

"What is it?" Yuki asked. It kinda sounded serious so she couldn't help but sweatdropped.

"I hope you can forgive me but............"

"I VOLUNTEERED US TO CLEAN THE POOL!" Kou blurted out.

"Eh? Why?" Yuki said raising a brow.

"W-well, not only you, I also signed up Yokou and Satou along with Mitsuba."