「Chapter 10: School Festival, Day 1」

The first day of the festival, in Kamome Academy. Everyone was busy, at the entrance, you can see students holding signs, banners, menu's of what their class is presenting. The school grounds was full of food stalls, and games, more like a carnival.

    As for class 3-A, it was really full of people, so full that some of the guest were already waiting outside.

   Outside their classroom there was a board that says 'Movie Schedules' and there were names of movies and the time that it will be played, so that the people would reserve their place inside. and another board for the menu! So that they can watch while they eat! (Okay I only thought about this like just now so.....hehe).

   At the student council, the President, Minamoto Teru as well as the Vice President, Aoi Akane, were showing some of the guests around. As they reached the middle school building, suddenly there was a big crowd on the corridor at the third floor,

Ah, I bet that's Yuki and Kou's class. Teru thought.

"This is the middle school's division, class 3-A, here on our records they were doing a Film showing!"

"Ahh really??" One of the guests said

"Let's go reserve seats" Another one said while finding the end of the line.

"Ehhh this class really is something huh?" Akane said impressed by the number of people gathered in front of the classroom.

"Yeah, I know right." Teru said

Then amongst the crowd they saw the raven-haired girl approaching the guest outside. Wearing a knee-length dress with her hair tied in a bun.

(Here is the dress)

(Here is the dress)

(Actually all of them is wearing the same style but different colors)

(This is what the bun looks like)

Teru looked at the raven-haired girl, amazed, more likely, captured by her beauty. "Yuki?" He managed to say her name.

Yuki looked at him smiling then went to his direction. "Hello!!! Would you like to make a reservation?" Teru couldn't speak, then Yuki looked at him confused. "Eh? Teru-senpai, are you ok—"