「Chapter 28: You're here......」

Uhmmm sorry for the wait!!! I got hooked up on playing mobile legends and making drafts for the second fanfic that I forgot to publish a chapter
( ' ▽ ' )

//
The supernatural stared blankly at the ground, looking at the frozen, and broken statues that she piled up.

'This keeps happening again and again.......I never really get to talk to anyone....this rumor is useless.' She thought sighing.

Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her, the door to the rooftop suddenly opened.

'Probably another person readying to get freezed'

Closing her eyes, slowly looking back.

"Look, kid if you don't wanna die I suggest yo—"

After turning around, opening her eyes, her eyes widened by this person's sudden appearance. Her hands both fell to her sides, not knowing what to do. The person was holding a katana, clutching it tightly in his hand, with guilt written all over his face. The supernatural spoke quietly.

"...........Teru-senpai........?" She said as Teru started to walk forward, slowly towards her. She got alarmed and flustered, not knowing what to do, if he touches her he'll freeze!

"W—wait! Don't come any closer, I'll f—"

"You'll what?" Teru said in a low, stern voice. He was already infront of the supernatural, giving her a very careful look. The supernatural looked down, not wanting to see the man infront of her.

"I'll......." She tried to spoke up.

Teru reached out for her hand silently, and intertwined his warm fingers to her icy, cold one.

"Did I freeze?" The supernatural looked up at Teru with wide eyes. This man kept surprising her more and more.

"H-how..........." Somehow she was pulled into a soft embrace, she can even feel his warmth. Teru spoke up.

"Yuki.............what happened to you...?" Teru sincerely said as he tighten his hug.

Yuki couldn't speak. She never expected for Teru to know this, but it seems like the rumor got most of him. She missed him, and so did he. The moment lasted like it was forever. Soon enough, Yuki retuned the hug, tears were already welling up in her eyes.

"I.....I'm so.....so sorry......!!" She spoke between sobs.

"I....I didn't know what to do anymore...! I-I just didn't want to disappoint y-you!! I did everything on my own! Not realising that I needed help."

"You know, I can't say this is alright either......... you're already gone. Even with me holding you like this, you........won't be able to stay with me anymore." Teru said in a sad tone.

"I wanted to stay with you longer, but......this is just too cruel....." He added as he buried his face of Yuki's shoulders.

"But this won't stop me from loving you." He muttered as Yuki's cheeks grew pink.

"Even if you're like this now, I have no intention of loving another woman. I'm not that kind of person." He assured Yuki.

"Geez.....thanks." Yuki said smiling at the thought. This was actually the first time she smiled ever since becoming a rumor. She didn't show any emotion at all, it's just that everytime a person approaches her they freeze, making her more sad. So she decided not to show emotion at all.

"Now what?" Yuki asked.

"Huh?" Teru said confused.

"You were tightly holding your katana. You looked like you were gonna exorcise me earlier. Is this your sneak attack or something?" Yuki asked making Teru pull away and look at her.

"I......have no intentions of exorcising you.........I just brought my katana incase the rumor was false." Teru explain holding Yuki's hand.

"But I'm a disgrace in our clan, Teru. Exorcists can't be supernaturals at the same time! This is crazy.........I'm sure you're going to have to exorcise me soon. And since I'm gone, you're gonna have to find another fiancé....." Yuki said sadly.

"That won't happen........and don't worry.......even if I 'm gonna have to find another one, I'll never fall for them. My heart is yours alone. No one can change that." Teru comforted her.

"I'm gonna have to go home now, Yuki........take care okay......just try not to touch other people....."

"Alright, see you......." Yuki said as Teru closed the door and went home.

Just as Teru opened the door, he was greeted by Kou.

"Oh....Nii-chan....welcome home."

"Yeah....I'm back where's princess?" Teru asked as he took off his shoes.

"She's in the living room.......with Dad....." Kou said scratching the back of his head. Just as Kou mentioned, a man in his late thirties greeted Teru with Tiara in his arms.

"Welcome home, Teru" his dad said wearing this charming smile.

Like Teru, his father is really charming, most of the Minamoto siblings' traits were from their father. Their blonde hair and ocean blue eyes were from him. Even though he never goes home, he still visits once in a while. Like now.

"Let's talk at the living room, there's someone I want you to meet." The Minamoto dad said as they went to the living room. When he entered the room, he saw a girl with long blonde hair that he quickly recognised.

"Teru, I want you to meet S/O your new fiancé."

".........what?"

=========End of chapter 28============

Btw, S/O means significant other, so you're gonna pick her name, reader-chan!

4 chapters left!!

*sorry if it's shorter than usual, I had to cut it