======Behind the cover======

Hellooooo

(These are my current drafts)So I have been thinking to give you a tour on my drafts

So I have been thinking to give you a tour on my drafts. And some stuff that you should know.

1. Fanfic Drafts
-so currently I have 4 fanfictions that I wanna make. 2 from tbhk and 2 from bnha. I don't intend to do everything in the pic I just decided to do some of it

2. Before I told you that I come up with ideas from my dreams. So Imma gonna tell you how I got the concept for this story.

When I watched tbhk the first male character that really got into me was really Minamoto Teru. First of all, he's handsome, then he's smart. Y'know the typical girls' type. And when Kou showed up in episode 3, it was already kinda clear to me that he was Teru's sibling. Because of the hair and all....that stuff

Then I was scrolling on my newsfeed, seeing a shared post about a wattpad story called 'stay awake agatha'. I got curious because it looked tragic. When I checked who shared it. It was a classmate of mine. He's my half fili half japanese classmate (but he looks more on the filipino side for me). I chatted him and stuff and then he recommended me to read in wattpad, which I did.

Around after a week, around 2 episodes left of tbhk before it ended. There was another story that I saw on my newsfeed called 'I love you, Ara' and this shit send chills down my spine everytime I remember reading it. And I got more into wattpad that time.

Then I have this dream about Teru having a contract with an apparition and stuff and stuff. The next day, I searched fanfics about Teru, realizing that the readers where mostly supernaturals. So I twisted it a little, because on the other fanfics it shows most of Teru's sadistic side. I decided to flip the coin and show his sweet side. That's where I got the exorcist thing. And for how I got the story, I mostly just went with the flow of the original story.

But I have to apologize for the Mitsukou fans out thereeee >~< I love Mitsukou too but I was imagining on how will Kou do on girls.

3. The plot twist brought to you by my cute classmate❣️

So yah I told some of my otaku classmates that I was making a fanfic and I had a guy classmate that recommended me to make a plot twist. So I had an idea and executed it.

My idea was I was gonna kill off my oc and then she'll become a wonder. But I scratched the idea because it was already too common. So I stayed low and decided to just make her a spreading rumor.

The real plot twist is (okay to be honest I'm not sure if you're gonna call this a plot twist but.....meh)

I'll make the oc suffer and stuff and get the readers' hopes up by making the next chapter a happy one. Yeah in the end I killed her off and then you guys started calling me cruel and a sadist ;> but it's fine i still love you guys 🤧

The second plot twist was the part when Teru was acting cold towards my oc and started blabbing about shit that she doesn't believe.

In the end Teru still loved her with all his heart. It's like he just built up courage to do what he has to do. That's how the man is (⌒▽⌒).

But tbh that second one....for me it wasn't THAT much of a plot twist.

4. How I came up with da title!!!!

Before I actually did make the drafts and the plot. I thought of a title first. Y'know like a title that has a deep meaning with stuff and I ended up with

'False Love'

It was from the parts where Yuki was actually faking her love for Teru, and Teru trying to act tough by telling that he was faking his love for Yuki.

I'm sure you figured that one out tho.  K next one.

5. How many chapters I can do a day!!!!!

Well after making a draft, I don't publish it quickly, I wait for a day or so, before around the early chapters, I can do a draft a day, when I get lazy I don't do it at all, but when I think of the fanfic and suddenly an idea comes up, I quickly do a draft and sometimes 2 a day or 3, right now, I'm doing the drafts of the second fanfic, my most done is 6 drafts a day!

I did it last May 25th 2020!!!!!

I was listening to Hamilton songs then the song 'First burn' played and I got somehow emotional and got too carried away because at that time I had a fight with a classmate that did something stupid and then he lashed it out on me even if my other classmates were teasing him too, in the end. He got mad at me and I said I got mad at him and blahblahblah the next day I did the 6 drafts in 12 hours and drinked 4 coffees. I'm weird right? Don't worry, I know.

6. Just recently, I continued my second fanfic, to my readers that read this fanfic I suggest you to read that one as well!!! The title is 'Just a friend?'

It has a connection in this story, so yah you might be happy after reading that one. Who knows? You might see Yuki there again!

Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ♥︎

End: June 9, 2020