「BNHA crossover part 2!」

The first part was the one with the hqppy birthday btw

so imma gonna continue to where we left off!!!

Yeah let's skip the drama for a while

//

Is this...............? U. A.?

"Heyyy earth to Yuki!" A girl with pink hair said looking her.

"Woah.....am I at U. A??" Yuki looked around amazed, then she noticed her clothes, she was wearing U. A.'s  P.E. clothes.

"I didn't know that the ball hitted you this hard." Ashido said sarcastically.

"Are you alright? Yuki-san?" Midoriya asked being concerned.

"Uhh....yeah, pretty sure I am." Yuki assured them.

"Great! Let's go back to class!" Ashido said as Yuki stood up and went on their merry way to the classroom.

"Anyway, what happened to me?" She asked.

"You didn't remember Yuki-chan? You were hit by the ball that was sent flying in the field while we were doing some exercises, then Minamoto-senpai went on your aid and took you to the infirmary." Ochako explained.

"Oh.......well where is he now?"

"In class."

"Okay......." Yuki said as they went inside the classroom.

She sat in a vacant desk beside Ashido and Asui, since it was alphabetical. As soon as she did, Aizawa-sensei went in the room and continued the class.

Lunch time

"Hey Yuki-chan, wanna grab something in the cafeteria?" Ochako approached her along with Midoriya and Iida.

"Oh, I'll pass.......I'm gonna have to finish something." Yuki smiled at her and waved at them as they went out of the classroom.

Yuki stretched her arms then started writing something on her notebook.

But the truth is, she was really, really confused at the moment. How the hell did she get there?!? And where the hell is Teru? All she remembers was she got hit by that cute supernatural that she picked up at the roof. Then her thoughts was interrupted by someone grabbing her shoulder. When she looked back, she saw a boy, staring at her with turquoise and black hues. She suddenly blushed.

"A-aah......T-todoroki-kun!" Yuki stuttered at her words, her face was more because of embarrassment. Todoroki looked at her confused.

"Yeah........are you alright? The ball hitted your head really hard earlier." He said with a hint of concern.

"Oh....y-yeah......I'm f-fine." Damn it Yuki stop stuttering! She thought mentally slapping herself.

"Are you sure? You're really red....Do you have a fever?" Todoroki placed a hand on her forehead, making her dizzy with the sudden contact.

"A....A-Ahh......I—I.........IHAVE TO GO!" Yuki bolted up her seat and ran out of the classroom.

"Hey, wait!" Todoroki peeked over the door, watching Yuki run into a student. "Ahh......"

Yuki's POV

I quickly ran out the classroom. What the hell?!?? Is that really him?!?? He looks hotter in person!! Hey wait, what am I saying?? I have a boyfrien—"

Just as I was screaming to myself, I ran into a person. It's a good thing we didn't trip. It was a tall boy.........with blue hues.

"A-ah........Teru-senpai......" I said looking up because he's so tall.