「Chapter 8: Preparation for the School festival pt. 2」

Monday, 9:30am

The whole school was very busy, the hallways were occupied, every room was occupied, almost not a single person didn't move an inch. Posters, banners occupied the school bulletin boards in a flash. Every class was preparing their classrooms for the upcoming school festival.

The student council and some volunteers started setting up the gymnasium. Well most of the volunteers were girls.......since they're after the famous school prince.

"Uhm Minamoto-senpai, where should we hang this banner?" A student ask.

"Ah you can hang it outside the gym, be careful!" Teru instructed.

The students stopped for a moment when an announcement came in from the radio broadcast club.

"Attention! Students please come to the gymnasium for refreshments as well as the contestants for the upcoming pageant, please proceed to our school gymnasium. I repeat, students, as well as the contestants for the upcoming pageant, please proceed to our school gymnasium. Thank you!"

Gossip started to consume the hallway

"Wow there's a pageant coming up?"

"This is exciting!"

"Hey did you here? Akabane-chan is participating!"

"They were 6 left right?"

"I'm not gonna miss this!"

the gossips were loud enough to be heard at class 3-A. Then even the students at 3-A starts to mutter. Yuki went to the class representative and asked permission.

"Um class rep! I have to go! Please excuse me." Yuki said politely

"Yeah! Good luck Akabane-san!" Their class rep shouted, then her classmates supported her and cheered

"Go get 'em Yuki!"

"Akabane is the best!!!!"

"Thanks everyone! I'll try my best!" Yuki replied with a smile looking back at the classroom. When she went out the students at the corridor stared at her.

"Ah.....I apologize" Yuki bowed her head as an apology.

"You're too polite Yuki" Teru said suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Eh? How did you get here?!" Yuki said shocked. Even the students around them were shocked

"Hahah.......I went to pick you up when I heard the announcement"

"Oh, thanks"

"Let's go"

"Yeah"

Then they heard a shout coming from the hallway seeing Kou.

"GOOD LUCK YUKI-CHAN!!!" Kou shouted from almost the other side of the corridor.

Yuki waved and smiled at him.

"Hahah you sure are drawing a lot of attention today."

"Shut up" She said as she nudged Teru's shoulder.

At the gymnasium, the students were already gathered and was given refreshments.

Then Minori Kaede, the student council member that was assigned for the pageant stood in the stage.

"Good morning students! Please do not go back yet to your classrooms because you will be watching who will be who in our upcoming pageant! Are you ready?!"

The students clapped and cheered

"Now let's invite our student council president, Minamoto Teru, to give the roles that our contestants will play"