「Chapter 6: What's Wrong with Me?」

Teru's POV=======================
She left without me.........even when I told her to wait. She's never like this. There's definitely something wrong. I told to myself as I looked at the quiet, empty room. It's frustrating.

I quickly ran home to check if Yuki's at the house. When I got there I only saw Tiara and Kou. "Welcome back Teru onii-chan!" Tiara greeted.

"Ah! I'm home!" I replied back then ran to the kitchen where Kou is. I was a sweaty mess. I catched my breath then asked, "Kou, where's Yuki?"

Ignoring the question, Kou asked without looking back at his brother, "Did you two had a fight?"

"What?"

"Well when she came home she directly went upstairs."

Oh god.

"A-ah wait a minute Nii-chan!"

   I ran upstairs to her bedroom, not answering Kou. When I got to the door, I hesitated. Maybe she's just tired. I thought, but I needed to talk to her, there's definitely something wrong.

3rd person's POV====================

Teru opened the door, the room was almost pitch black, the curtains were closed preventing the gleam of light from entering the room. He went inside, not opening the lights. Then he slowly went to the bed where she is then sat at the corner of the near her head. She wrapped herself in a thick blanket, it covered her whole body, only her forehead was visible.

"Yuki is there something wrong?" Teru asked her

".................." he recieved nothing but silence.

"Look, I know you're not asleep. Did I do something wrong?" Teru asked her with desperation. He took off the thick blanket that was covering her face. She looked helpless.
"Yuki, look at me." Teru said in a stern voice.

"Please? There's definitely something wrong! What's troubling you? Did I do something? Am I at fault? What's wrong with me?" Teru asked her desperately hoping for an answer to come out from her lips.

Then finally, when she came back to her senses, Yuki looked at Teru's ocean blue orbs, gave him a faint smile and said,

"There's nothing wrong with you, I'm just not feeling well"

"No, there is........you've been hiding something from me. Please tell me" Teru insisted.

Then Yuki pulled down the covers then sat down giving Teru a hug.

"I'm sorry,  I feel like a terrible person, you always take care of me, do nice things for me, but I have done nothing in exchange........I don't deserve you at all........."

"What do you mean?" Teru can't help but ask.

"I'll tell you when.......when the time comes. Please don't get frustrated"

"Alright.........I'll wait" Teru surrendered

I'm sorry, I really can't but........don't worry I'll definitely fix myself. I'm going to ask a wish from him. I'll make this right. Yuki thought.