「Chapter 31: Cats' out of the bag」

Just that afternoon, S/O left the rooftop with her blood boiling, tears streaming down her face.

"Who the hell does she think she is?!!?!" She said while stomping her foot, getting the attention of the students in the hallway. She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed something.

"Hello? I'm not gonna continue my classses today, I'm NOT feeling well, please send my service here at once." She said sternly as she ended the call.

After some minutes. Her service arrived and she shut the door, creating a loud thud.

"Miss, your manners please." The driver calming her down.

"I don't care. Just take me home." She said rolling her eyes. Then she couldn't hold her anger, she lashed it out to the driver.

"WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!??? SHE'S ALREADY DEAD AND YET HE'S STILL INTO THAT BITCH."

"SHE DOESNT DESERVE ANY OF THIS!!!" S/O shouted as the driver kept calm.

"By any chance, who are you talking about?" The driver asked as he tried to engaged a conversation.
S/O pouted and crossed her arms.

"It's Minamoto-senpai's ex-fiance. Somehow that girl suddenly became a rumor, so she's still here at school. I was already close to exorcise her but HE GOT IN THE WAY." She shouted at the last part making the driver sweatdrop.

'This girl sureee is polite' he sarcastically thought as they drove back to S/O's home.

As soon as she entered the house, she took off her shoes, and went straight to her bedroom ignoring the maids. Her mom and dad aren't usually home so it's only her and the maids.

She jumped on her bed, and buried her face on the pillow and started to yell curse words.

'Ugh if only I could get her exorcised........' she thought as she lied down to her side and hugged the pillow beside her. Then she went silent for a moment.

Guess what.....another idea popped on her head. She quickly stood up and changed clothes, and quickly went out.

To the Minamoto residence.

She happily hummed to herself on the car, the driver suddenly got weirded out by her sudden change of behavior.

'Fufu.....if I can't lay a finger on you, then how about Minamoto-senpai?' She thought as the grin in her face got wider.

She arrived and ringed the doorbell. The door was opened by a little girl holding a mokke.

"Oh....Hello! Uhm I want to ask if your father is home?" S/O smiled at her while Tiara gave her an annoyed and bored look before going back inside.

'Geez....what's with this kid.' She said rolling her eyes.

Then the Minamoto dad approached Her at the door with a smile. "Hello S/O! What brings you here?" He said

"I have something to say, it's really important." S/O said sternly as they went inside to the living room.

The both of them sat at the couch, facing each other.

"So, what's the matter?" Teru's dad says as S/O cleared her throat.

"You see, there is a rumor that spreaded just recently in our school, and it seemed serious."

"Go on."

"Well Akabane-san recently died right? There was a rumor about her, and when I checked it out, it turned out true! She turned into a supernatural!" S/O exclaimed as the Minamoto dad crossed his arms.

"This seems serious. This is not acceptable at all."

"And this is not all sir, I decided to exorcise her there but Minamoto-senpai and Kou-kun protected her!" She added.

He sighed.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do about this matter. An exorcist turning into a supernatural is a disgrace for our race, we must stop this at once.  I apologize for my sons' behaviour. You have my thanks for telling me this." He said as S/O bowed and went home with a satisfied smile.

Timeskip: Evening

It was already evening, the street lights were already open, the moon has shone itself. It was pretty rare for Teru to go home this late, but for Kou, this happens frequently. Probably because they didn't mind the time that they spent with Yuki.

When they got home, their father was standing in the doorway. Looking at them. Kou suddenly got chills. Teru sweatdropped. This is gonna be a long night.

"Where have you been? Going home at this hour." Their dad said smiling at them with this dark aura around him.

"O-oh........we—"

"I had an unfinish work at the student council so I asked Kou to help me, since me and Aoi were the only ones there." Teru cutted him off. Giving him an 'I'll handle this look'.

Their father raised a brow and sighed.

"Teru, let's talk inside. Kou go to your room. I'll call you when were done talking." He said sternly.

"Yes......" Kou obediently replied as they went inside.

The Minamoto Dad sat at the sofa, leaving Teru standing up, sweatdropping. 'What is it this time......' he wondered. He finally spoke up.

"Is there something wr—"

"There IS something wrong." Teru was stutted up by his Dad with his eyes piercing through his son. Teru flinched.

"Why would you protect a supernatural? Teru?" He ask as the tension on the room became heavier.

"I......what are you talking about father? And aren't you suppose to be on a business trip?"

"Don't change the subject. Tell me."

Teru bolted up. "How are you even knowing about this?!? Why are you even caring now?!"

"That's because you're doing something that might cause us bigger problems. Yuki is a disgrace to our race. And an exorcist must never be a supernatural in the first place." He replied folding his arms together.

"This can't be a bigger problem that it already is. Break your ties with that supernatural, Teru. I want her exorcised. By you."

Teru got speechless. He can't exorcise Yuki. He can't exorcise the only girl that he loved.

"I......I'm afraid I can't do that fathe—"

"You have to. Teru." His father glared at him, with his eyes gleaming.

Don't agree, don't agree, don't agree......come on, this isn't worth it. He kept repeating to himself......but instead he gave his father an.

"I will, father."

=========end of chapter 31==========