「Oneshot」

Hellooo its mee as a proper thank you for the 2k reads I decided to make a oneshot of a Toilet bound x Assassination classroom crossover!!!!!

I've been rewatching so I'm having some ideas about a crossoverrr so imma gonna do it.

=============================

It was 9am at Kamome academy, break time, students were swarming near the entrance.

Teru peaked at the window.

"Yuki, Aoi, be prepared."

"Hmm?" They said in unison as they were chewing their food.

"I think we have a visitor, let's greet them downstairs......" Teru said as he drank some juice that he was drinking.

"Alright then." Akane replied as the 3 went downstairs.

Flashback from their last meeting.

"I have heard from the principal that our partner school, Kunugigaoka Junior High that some of their officers will be visiting here at our school, and after it seems like we'll be visiting their's too." Teru spoke.

"Oh, is that so?" Akane said

"Yes, and the two of you will be coming with me to entertain them." Teru pointed at Yuki and Akane.

"Eh?" They said in unison.

Back to the present==================

As the three went to the entrance, they heard gossips and girls squealing.

"Woah, they look handsome"

"That's a different uniform!"

"Ah I think I found another crush."

"They're from a different school."

As the three reached the entrance they came face to face the other three that went out of the van.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, you must be Kamome academy's Council president, am I right?" The orange-haired boy asked Teru.

"I could tell the same." Teru replied.

"I am Kunugigaoka's Council President, Asano Gakushuu, pleased to meet you." Gakushuu said as they shaked hands.

"I am Araki Teppei, the Council's vice president." The one with the glasses said.

"I am Sakakibara Ren, the Council's secretary."
The boy with a handsome face said.

"Oh it's nice to meet you, I'm Minamoto Teru, Kamome Academy's Council President." Teru said smiling at them

"I am Aoi Akane, the Council's Vice president"

"I'm Akabane Yuki, the Council's secretary." Yuki smiled at them.

The three's eyes widened as Yuki introduced herself. Though noticeable,

"E-eh? Is there something wrong with my name?" Yuki questioned them.

Gakushuu raised a brow, "Your family name is Akabane?" He said as he started walking towards her.

"Ah, yes....is there something wrong with that?" Gakushuu faced her with a smirk, Yuki took a step back.