「Chapter 32: Goodbye」

Teru's eyes widened in shock. By what HE himself just said. He's obedient as he is, he never disagreed to his father, regardless of what he'll feel about him decision.

But did he really?

"Good." His dad said and stood up patting his shoulder and walked past him to get his coat, leaving. He soon stopped infront of the door, holding the handle.

"You made the right desicion, Teru." He said and completely left.

Teru stood there for a while, then started walking upstairs, seeing Kou, as he was approaching him.

"Teru-nii, what did yo—" "Leave me alone for now, please." Teru walked passed Kou, looking down. Kou watched him as he went inside the room and shut the door.

'What did they talk about?' He thought as he went back to his room.

As Teru went inside the room, he slumped on the floor, with his back supported by the door. He curled like a ball, hugging his knees. He wanted to call Yuki, but soon realizing that she wasn't there anymore, in times like this, Yuki would knock on the door, and hugs him as soon as she enters the room, and says comforting words for him, and as soon as she calms him down, they would end up sleeping on his bed.

He felt bad for himself. It was terrible. It hurts. He feels so lost without her. But he can't back down from this one. He had to do it. Then he finds himself drowsy, and slept on the floor.

When he woke up, it was already midnight. Checking the clock, it was already 12am in the morning.

Teru started collecting himself, he stood up, and went to his bed, kneeling to get this small box of memories that he kept under the bed. He opened it, seeing her camera, and some photos of them. He looked at them, with guilt in his eyes. Then he went to his table and took a lighter from one of the drawers.

He quietly opened his bedroom door, and went downstairs, to the backyard clutching the box tightly to his chest. When he got there, he laid the box on the snow covered-ground, opening it. He took a photo and ignited a fire from the lighter, burning the picture. Before the picture totally got burned, he threw it to the box, burning everything. The photos, the camera, the memories that they shared, now ignited by a flame. Teru stared at it for a while, seeing the objects burn, melting some of the snow that was covering the ground near the box. He came into and went back inside—to his room.

Kou noticed that Teru was awfully quiet the next day, he would ask what was wrong, but he would just crack a smile and say 'nothing'.

"Say nii-chan.......I found this burnt box with ashes and some broken stuff, do you know what this is." Kou asked him holding the box. Teru stared at it and said.

"Oh.....I burnt that last night, it was a bother." He said while muching on his toast bread.

"Well what's in it?"

"Something unimportant, you should put that to the trash, since it's not that hot anymore." He said taking the last bite, and stood from his chair and took his bag.

"I'll be going first, Kou." Teru said leaving.

"Y-yeah......" Kou said watching him leaving from the door.

Timeskip: After classes

Teru stood quietly stood up from the chair, finishing his paperwork quickly, and took his katana. Before he went out, Akane noticed.

"Who are you gonna exorcise this time?" He asked not looking at Teru.

"It's none of your business........" He replied coldly while closing the door shut. Despite the cold, he didn't wore a jacket, he just went straight to the rooftop of the old building. To where Yuki was.