「Chapter 21: With Kou」

After being stuck in the fake world, Yuki is starting to get used to it. She was starting to forget the fact that this world is fake. She didn't even know how get out yet. Kou would always tag along with her, forgetting the real reason why she was here.

5 days after being stuck in the fake world.........

Yuki woke up with the sound of her alarm clock, the sunshine hitting her face. She looked her desk seeing a present. She sat at the side of the bed, looking at the tag.

Happy 15th birthday Yuki-chan!!!
         - Kou

Eh? Birth— Yuki looked confused staring at the gift.  Her thoughts was cutted off by someone shouting.

"Happy Birthday Yuki-chan!" The door slammed open shocking Yuki. It revealed Kou wearing a tshirt and jeans with a sling bag.

(Imagine Kou wearing this) "Gosh you scared me!" Yuki exclaimed at the smiling Kou

"Gosh you scared me!" Yuki exclaimed at the smiling Kou.

"Hehe....sorry I couldn't wait for you to come downstairs, and I came across your dad's car earlier he told me that he and and your mom are going out for a while and told me to spend the day with you!" Kou explained

"Better take a bath! Let's go to the movies! Oh and you might wanna open my present, I want you to wear it." Kou said as a blush spreaded on his cheeks, slowly closing the door.

It's my birthday.........?

She checked the date, it was the 18th of March. The date wasn't accurate here and the real world it was only October there in the real world, winter was near. Here, summer was about to come.

Like what she was told, she took a bath and wore a knee-length sleeveless pink dress and wore a jacket and let her hair down.