「Chapter 24: The Nightmare's Arrival」

"Oy, Hanako..........Yuki-chan is........" Kou said while his face was beet red. After seeing the scene Teru just silently stood there, trying to convince himself that maybe he was just hallucinating? Maybe Hanako was just playing a trick? In the end, He couldn't do anything, and slumped on the floor, hugging his knees. While Nene's mouth was hanged open, with her eyes glued to the mirror.

"Kou-kun.......look." Nene pointed at the mirror. He looked at it with a hint of hope.

As Kou's arms held Yuki's waist, deepening the kiss, Yuki tried to hold him back. With her hands placed on his chest slightly pushing him away trying to avoid body contact. Finally Kou budged and pulled away, his cheeks were tainted with red.

"Look, Yuki-chan I—" "Can I say something first?" Kou was interrupted by Yuki with a serious tone, and wearing a serious face, she looked at him and spoke.

"Kou-chan.........I.......I have a boyfriend." Yuki took the courage and said it directly to him. She didn't want to hear it from Kou.........not again, if this continues, Yuki's purpose of going there will be in vain, this whole charade will start again. Yuki wanted to end it, even if she spent most of her time there in the fake world with Kou, the fact that Teru wasn't there to help her, she tried to help herself. That's why she got in this position in the first place after all. She did everything on her own without asking for anyone's help.

Yuki looked at Kou, seeing his face becoming beet red and looked away, embarrassed. "Oh my god........I am so, so sorry......." Kou managed to say.

"No, this was my fault, I could've just told you before, I'm sorry..........." Yuki muttered.

This awkward silence consumed them. Kou break the ice, sat up and spoke.

"So.........how was he?" He asked plainly while looking at the sky. It took a few seconds for Yuki to process what he said. "I mean your boyfriend." He cleared his question.

'Oh......' Yuki thought, and sat back up beside Kou.

"Well, he's tall........he's very smart.......and he's really popular in *their* school." Yuki paused before she said the last part, remembering that Teru didn't exist in that fake world. Kou hummed and continued listening.

Teru lifted his head up and looked at the mirror.

"He's really caring, and sweet, that's what I like about him, and he never leaves my side, he was always there when I needed him." Yuki smiled.

"He really loves me so so much...........but I didn't." Yuki's tone changed from happy to teary.

"I'm a terrible person, I felt like I just fooled him. I pretended that I liked him, and cared for him like what he does to me. I made him look like a fool........"

"And, he always tell me how much he loves me, but I can't say it in return.........everytime he says that there's always this growing knot in my stomach, It made me feel more guilty everytime."

"I think he's gonna hate me after this."

The three looked at Teru, whose eyes were glued to the screen. Tears threatening to fall down from his eyes.

"Teru-nii........." Kou stared at him. While Nene commented.

"So she figured it out after all......."

"That's not true." Kou looked at Yuki, wiping the tear off her face.

"If he really loves you, he'll be able to understand why you did it, and........he will love you no matter what happens."  He added.

Yuki knew what to do.

"Yeah.......maybe he will......."  Yuki smiled.

Then her mood brightened up.

"I already have plans when we see each other again! When I see him I'm gonna give him a biggg hug and kiss him on the cheeks! Then I'm gonna tell him that I reallyyy realllyyyy love him!" Yuki said enthusiastically while her hands make gestures.

Kou chuckled.

"You're really fired up huh?"

"Yeah......Thank you......" Yuki gave him a sweet smile, it has been a while since she did that.

"It's nothing, really." Kou smiled back.

"Now.....I.......I have to see him, Let's meet again! Kou-chan!" She said as she stood up.

Before she got off the roof, she was embraced from behind by strong arms, and his head slumped in her shoulders.

"Kou-chan?"

"S-sorry............Just............take care okay?" Kou muffled, as he slowly let go.

"Yeah........" with that, Yuki ran out of the roof, and went outside the building.

"She might make it in time!" Hanako said

"Ohh.....seems like she's cutting it close honourable no. 7."  A girls voice echoed in the bathroom.

"Bring her back, no. 4." Hanako said sternly.

"As you wish....."

With that, the scenery  around Yuki began to change. It became darker, and darker. And a door was visible at the other side.

'That must be the door to go back!' Yuki thought as she kept running.

"Woah! Akabane-san!" Nene smiled.

"She's gonna come back safe......" Teru said with a relieved smile.

But then the girl from before spoke again.

"No. 7, something forcefully entered through!" It said with a panicked voice.

Just as Yuki was near the door, somebody took her hand, preventing  her from going any further.

"Helloo~ oh, you're so pretty!" The boy said, with two black tsueshiro's in his sides, with a wide grin plastered in his face.

"W-What.........No. 7?" Yuki said as she examine the boy's features.

"No..........Who are you?"

=========End of chapter 24===========

Im kinda sorry and kinda happy for saying this but.........Looking at my draft, this story only has 6 or 7 chapters left.

Im happy because I can start with my akane x oc x teru fanfic!!!!! Yayyyyyyy

And after that I can start with the Hawks x oc fanficcccc