「Chapter 5: A Choice to Make」

Yuki woke up to see strong arms wrapped around her waist. Oh god here we go again.....She slowly and gently unwrapped his arms and swiftly got out of bed to prepare for breakfast. As she went downstairs the lights were already on, huh may be it's Kou-chan. When she entered she saw Kou cooking breakfast, it didn't took that long for Kou to notice she was there without turning around he greeted her.

"Good morning Yuki-chan! You seem early today"

"Well I managed to get off of Teru-senpai pretty quick today" Yuki said sarcastically with her arms crossed.

"So, what are you cooking right now?" Yuki asked

"Bacon and eggs" Kou replied

"Hmm okay, I'll cook for our bento"

"Yeah sure"

Yuki joined Kou in the kitchen to cook. The smell of delicious food consumed the room. Out of the blue Kou asked her

"What are doing in the library?"
.

.

.

.

.

.
"This again? You and your brother don't give up huh? Like what I said last night I looked for a textbook and read all the things I needed to learn in the book."

"You're lying"

"No I'm not"

"It's obvious. It's written all over your face"

Yuki's hands stopped from whatever she was doing and her eyes widen from what he said. Kou saw and obviously, he was right.

"You went to the 4 o'clock library huh?"

She still couldn't move an inch, she was still in a state of shock, who knew that someone can unravel her secrets that easily. Then she continued her work and calmed down. She gave a big sigh.........

"I did go to the 4 o'clock library"

She finally admitted it. Kou thought to himself

"Why"

"To prove to myself that the rumors were true"

"Then"

"Then I tried looking for my book, when I found it I read some of the pages."

"Including the future?"

God he's really wants me to spill it. Is it okay if I tell him..........

Fine.

"Yeah I read the future"

Then she stopped and continued but with somehow a sarcastic sad tone.

"it wasn't a bright one at that"

"...........What?"

"Let's just say that its not the kind of future that you wish to have" then Yuki gave a sad smile on Kou and continued cooking.

"Is that why you're acting weird these days?"

"Huh?"

"Ever since you were having these nightmares you've been spacing out often in class."

"Is that really noticeable?"

"For me it's noticeable, I've known you since we were little. You're not the type of person to space out like that."