「Chapter 20: What to do?」

Warning!!!! This chapter contains spoilers too!!!!

After class at Kamome Academy

Teru called out Kou from his classroom and went to the old building to the girl's bathroom with Nene, since Teru came across her classroom, she decided to come along after hearing what happened to Yuki from Kou.

They barged inside, revealing Hanako looking shocked.

"Hello~ what's up?" Hanako said. Teru went straight to the point.

"What the hell did you do to Yuki?" Teru asked him with a glare.

"Hmmmm......simple! I granted her wish!" Hanako said.

"Wish?"

"Yup! You see she asked me to take her to a place to forget about her feelings for the kid! So I took her to No. 4, in there, every move is already known, what she's gonna do is change them in a matter of time." Hanako said as haku-joudai handed him an hourglass. "If she didn't make it in time, she'll die!"

"What........does she even know about this?" Nene asked him.

"Well, no but I'll be keeping an eye on her. And the pretty girl is smart, she'll realize it sooner or later."

"Some parts of her body has these ice-like cracks, and her room is freezing. So we bundled her up in thick blankets." Kou said.

"Well, don't do that, because those cracks determine whether she has time left."

"And the only person that can fix this is her, we won't be able to do anything else but wait." Hanako said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"........What?" Yuki said, her eyes wide.

"Who is this Teru-senpai?" Kou asked

"What do you mean who? He's the student council president! Y'know, your older brother!" Yuki explained.

"I'm the eldest though, and Aoi-senpai is the student council president..........I don't have a brother."

"That's not........." Yuki stepped backward covering her mouth with her hands. H-how...?

Yuki quickly ran back to the school. Leaving Kou there at the empty street. He let out a sigh.

"I missed the chance to tell her again........." with that, Kou hesitated but followed Yuki quietly.

'What's going on? What's happening?! I need answers! Why is he acting like he doesn't know Teru-senpai?' Yuki asked herself, until she came across the odd-looking tower.

Out of curiosity, she checked it out without hesitating. She opened the door quietly. It was pitch black inside, she took out her frozen dagger incase of attacks. Then someone placed a hand on her shoulder. Yuki quickly looked back and saw gleaming eyes. "Hello~" the person said, it was a female's voice. It sent chills down Yuki's spine.

"Oh, sorry, let me open the lights for you!" Yuki heard a clap. In a flash, the lights flickered open, revealing an art gallery. And infront of her, seeing a girl with an unfamiliar uniform, wearing glasses with two pigtails.

"Hello! I'm Shijima Mei! This gallery's guide!" The girl said smiling.

"You're wonder no. 4?"

"Well yes! And I know that you have questions for me at the moment."

"I do, what is this place? I know this isn't the 'real world', Teru-senpai is not here."

"You sure are smart as No. 7 says, well yes, I create worlds that reflect people's wishes!"

"But I never wished for Teru-senpai not existing."

"Yes, but you did wish that you and his younger brother were together before right? The only thing to do that is to make the nuisance disappear!" Shijima said explaining.

"So I made a world with no Minamoto Teru and no Yashiro Nene!"

"Even Nene-senpai?"

"Well yeah, since Minamoto Kou-kun likes her, she's better off gone here. Don't you like it? You can have Minamoto-kun all to yourself!"

"How the hell will I forget my feelings for him if he's the only one here?"

"Well, that's up to you! Anywho, Nice meeting you!" With that, Shijima closed the door shut.

"Wait, I—" "Yuki-chan!!!" She was cutted off by Kou calling her out.

"Kou-chan.......you waited for me?" Yuki asked.

"Of course I did! I lik— UHH....I mean, you're my best friend! Of course I'll wait for you!" Kou was flustered. Those 3 words almost slipped out of his mouth.

Yuki felt her cheeks warm up. Wow, that was cute.

"A-anyway.....Let's go home!" Kou said as he took Yuki's hand and went home.

At the Akabane household.

"I'm home!" Yuki said as she took off her shoes.

"Oh, welcome home Yuki! Change clothes and come down okay? Karma-kun and his parents are coming over for dinner!"

"Okay then....." Yuki gave her dad a smile and went to her room. She putted her bag down and change to a sweatshirt and shorts. When she came down the stairs, to the dining room, she saw Karma waving at her.

"Hello Ki-chan~ nice seeing you again." Karma gave her a smile.

"Hi Ma-kun! It's been a while!" Yuki greeted.

They chatted and chatted the whole evening.

Even if this is a fake world, she couldn't help but enjoy and make the most it. Her parents not divorced, her living back at her house. She felt happy. It's almost like she didn't wanted to go back. But she can't stay here.

One thing was left in her head.......how will she get out of here? It kept bugging her. That was suppose to be the question that she was going to ask Shijima earlier.

As the night deepened, Karma and his parents went home, Yuki lied down on her bed, staring at ceiling, started to feel uneasy.

'What am I gonna do?'

=========End of chapter 20============