「Chapter 17: The Truth」

Lets go back to when Hanako left the bathroom.

"Ah! Wait!" Yuki said as she ran to the door, when she went out of the corridor, Hanako was nowhere to be seen. She sighed and went out to the grounds, seeing a green-haired girl sitting in a bench with a boy standing. She went to their direction, asking them why they were still at school.

"Uhm......excuse me, I'm doing my rounds to see if there are anymore students at the school, may I ask why you're still not going home?" Yuki asked politely. The girl looked at her features, her eyes residing on Yuki's student council armband.

"Oh, I'm sorry you must be an officer"

"Ah, yes......I'm the council's secretary Akabane Yuki."

"Nice to meet you, I'm a third year, Nanamine Sakura, this is a companion of mine, Natsuhiko." She said

Wow, she looks like a doll, but somethings off about them........

"Anyway, we'll be going now, nice meeting you, Akabane-san." Sakura waved as she and Natsuhiko left Yuki alone.

Just when they entered the building, Natsuhiko pulled out the mokke from the side of his shirt.

"Ahh.....that was a close one huh?"  Sakura said as the mokke jumped on her  hand.

Yuki sat on the chair, stretching.

"Haah.......this is a very tiring day........." Yuki said to herself

From a distance, she saw Teru walking to her direction.

"You tired?" He asked while holding two bottles of juice, tossing one to Yuki.

"Nice one, captain obvious." She sarcastically replied as she took a sip from the juice.

"Well you shouldn't have ditched you work yesterday."

"Aghh shut it."

"Did you finished it?" Teru asked sitting beside Yuki.

"Of course......I don't wanna bring home paperwork."

"Anyway, I saw Kou-chan earlier at the home economics room." She changed the subject.

"Oh, I just went there, he made donuts with Yashiro-san, here, you want one?" Teru was holding a small bag of donuts.

"Nah, I'm alright......I'm not hungry." Yuki said declining his offer.

"Awww come on, It's delicious! Do you want me to feed you?" Teru cooed as Yuki's ears turned pink.

"No, I want you to carry me home because I feel drowsy.......and sleepy.......and my feet hurts." Yuki whined.

"Hmm......not until you eat a donut." Teru said Yuki sighed in defeat.

"Fine........"

Yuki took a donut and took a bite. "Oh.....it is good."

"See?" Teru smiled sweetly at her. "Anyway let's get your bag at your room."

"Yeah........carry me." With that, Teru gave Yuki a piggyback ride to their room. When they took her bag, they went home. The streetlights were already on since it was already getting dark. Yuki slumped on Teru's back dozing off. He could here her soft snores, making him blush.

Cute..........

Then they reached home.

"We're back!" Teru said as he took off his and Yuki's shoes.

"Oh, welcome hom—eh? What happened to her?!" Kou exclaimed looking at Yuki's unconscious state.

"Oh, she was really tired since she ditched her student council work yesterday. I think she'll wake up tomorrow or maybe later."