「Chapter 29: Another Disturbance」

"..........what?" Teru said dumbfolded. How can his dad even quickly decide about this, Yuki just passed away and then another one already appears.

"Uhm......do I have to repeat myself?"

"No.....but."

"Before we talk, Kou, go upstairs with Tiara, it seems like she's sleepy." He said as he gave Tiara to Kou.

"Uh.....yes....." He politely said as he took one final glance at Teru before giving him a 'give me the details later' look and went upstairs.

"Ok......I have heard that Yuki passed away.......her death was unexpected.......and it was a waste, she was a very clever and beautiful girl......" his dad said with a sad tone.

"But you need another fiancé, Teru." He said sternly.

"I understand but, Isn't this a little too early? And I didn't even gave my approval." Teru defended cleary saying that he wasn't interested in any of this.

"We don't need your approval, what we need is for the two of you to know each other."

"I already know her........" Teru said sighing.

"Well then that's grea—"

"She kissed me at school infront of Yuki. Believe me it was terrible." He cutted of making his Dad's jaw drop.

"I'm surprised you remembered that, Minamoto-senpai." S/O chuckled.

"I have to apologize for that, Akabane-san was just a very lucky girl, almost all of the girls at school are quite envious of her. My screws just got loose." She explain wearing this uncomfortable yet cute smile on them.

"Well, then It's settled! S/O will be moving here tomorrow, I'll have my assistant to pack up Yuki's belongings." His dad said as he reached for his phone on his pocket.

"Ah.......no! I......I'll do it myself." Teru said looking down. His dad gave him a confused look.

"Alright then, I'll take her back to her house, take care of your siblings ,Teru." He said as he and S/O went out, leaving him in the living room alone.

'Oh, god.........' Teru mentally though, slumping on the couch. He knew what will come next, the girl is gonna live with them, then he'll entertain her or whatever and then the girl will be bothering him all day, possibly all night too. For Teru, he actually didn't care but he has to do it.

Around after a minute, Kou came downstairs to check on him.

"I'm guessing that's your new fiancé, Teru-nii...." He said as he took a seat beside Teru.

"Yeah..........it's that same girl that kissed me before."

"Ehh?!? That was her? Her attitude was so different earlier though......" Kou said shocked because of the difference. He's not that good when it comes remembering stuff, so please bear with it. But he's good at reading the situation.

"About earlier, what did you see at the rooftop?" Kou changed the subject from the current to the ex fiancé. In a flash.

"She's there, but I almost didn't recognise her, she was really white, from her hair to her dress. Then there were broken frozen bodies everywhere." Teru expained the details. Kou looked at him and sighed.

"She's still here........." Kou said with a hint of relief

'Might as well visit her tomorrow' he thought feeling nervous.

"I'm gonna pack some of Yuki's stuff now........good night Kou." Teru said standing up from the couch and proceeded upstairs

Teru opened Yuki's bedroom door, while holding a box to put her stuff in. He was silent for a moment, Memories started to cloud his mind. On the first day that they met. Yuki was there, in her bed, wrapped in her thick blanket, refuses to talk to him. At some time, they got along, Teru already fell inlove with her.