「Chapter 18: Sibling Talk」

"Yuki-chan........."

Kou clenched his fist and ran back to the girls bathroom, leaving Teru and Yuki.

"Ah! Wait! Kou-kun!" Nene followed him.

He entered the bathroom and gripped Hanako's collar, pissed.

"What.......WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!?!!!" Hanako looked at him calmly.

"Simple........I granted her wish!" Hanako smiled as Kou let go of his grip

"Akabane-chan wished for something?" Nene asked sweatdropping.

"Yeah! She said take her to a place where she can change her feelings! And plus......."

"She knew that this was coming."

"Since she went to the 4 o'clock library and all."

"She went there?" Nene asked

"Yeah, when I asked for her book, it was red......she read her unavoidable future."

"You bastard.........." Kou gritted his teeth and went out of the bathroom.

Timeskip: Evening at the Minamoto residence.

Teru sat beside the bed, where Yuki was lying down. She was ghostly pale, she looked dead. He held her hand tightly hoping that she just passed out. He was tired, really tired. After doing the necessary things he had to do, he's gonna deal with this next? How the hell will he fix this? There were so much going on, he wanted to rest, but he wanted to know, he had to know that she'll be okay. Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Teru-nii?" Kou called out.

Teru couldn't answer. He didn't know how to act. After what Hanako said earlier, it really bugged him. It felt like he was stabbed by knives in his back. It hurts, it's suffocating. He didn't know if he will believe it or not.

Kou got no response. He decided to open the door by himself.

"Teru-nii........I want to talk to you." Kou said in a serious voice. Teru turned around, looking at Kou with his ocean blue orbs. He stood up from the chair and went to the door, following Kou to their backyard.

"What.......do you want to talk about?" Teru stared at him. The hint of tired and confusion was obvious from his words. He looked worn out.

"About earlier......I—" Kou was interrupted

"Is it true? What that supernatural said?" Teru asked him.

"It's........true." Teru's eyes widened.

"So she made me look like a fool this whole time huh......." Teru let out a chuckle.

"That's not it either......That time, at the festival, before going to the gym she called me out and told me that she liked me....for a long time."

Teru listened, analyzing every word Kou was saying, he was trying to find a reason to not hate her.

"Then, I told her that I couldn't accept her feelings even though I liked her for a long time too......it's because she's in a relationship."

"She told me that she's trying to love you back too.....and I think she's doing her best......."

"But I didn't know it would end up like this."

"I knew that you didn't know any of this up until now."

"I also know that you won't forgive me  just like this but......"

"I'm sorry, for hiding this from you." Kou said tearing up.

Teru's eyes softened. He understood clearly. But a part of him wished that they could've just told him what was going on, it wouldn't have been this worse. He walked to Kou and patted his head, Kou looked at him with wide eyes. Teru was smiling.

"Wha.....why are you smiling? Are you not mad?" Kou said not believing what he just saw.

"I'm not, I'm disappointed. The both of you could've had just told me. We could've fixed this in another way, instead the two of you did it on your own, reagardless of what the both of you feel."

"But......I understand.....you were childhood friends right? When you left in the training camp, that's when you met her...........I only met her last year......I confessed at the same time.."

"I must've pressured her.........I took things too fast if I could've just waited for a proper response from her...."

"Well, I were one of the girls in our school I wouldn't reject you either, you're really popular Teru-nii." Kou chuckled.

"Eh........" Teru said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway......thank you for talking to me about this matter Kou, it means a lot." Teru cracked a smile.

Kou nodded in reply

"Let's check on Yuki......" with that they went upstairs to Yuki's room. Once they were at the doorstep. They felt this strange spiritual energy. It's coming from inside the room. It felt heavy. The room was tensed. Teru and Kou felt it.

There's something wrong.

Kou quickly opened the door, seeing these ice-like cracks slowly engulfing the room. It was coming from Yuki. It was cold. They quickly rushed to her side, seeing also these similar cracks on a small part of her face, near her cheek.

"What's happening to her?!" Teru exclaimed as Kou nudged Yuki's shoulder waiting for her to wake up. It was futile, she isn't waking up at all, no signs of life.

"Yuki-chan! Snap out of it!!! Wake up!!!" Kou exclaimed they were panicking, how the hell will they fix this??

========End of Chapter 18===========

Sorry if it's kinda short!!! >~<