「Chapter 9: Preparation for the school fesrtival Pt. 3」

3 days before the school festival

There were only 3 days left before Kamome Academy's upcoming school festival. Most of the classrooms were already decorated, the hallways beamed with colors and beautiful decorations and the gym as well as the stalls that were set up in the field were already set.

"Ah I didn't expect that we would be finishing the work this early." Teru said while stretching his arms.

"Hmm.......I agree, probably because we have more volunteers this year" Akane replied while wiping his glasses"

"And the pageant's rehearsal is going smoothly, they're amazing. Ahh......too bad Ao-chan didn't participate." He added with a sigh at the end.

"Hmm who will you be rooting for?" Teru asked.

"Well..........since Ao-chan is not participat—ah well they are all pretty, but there are some of them that stands out, Like Yuki and Mizu-san.

"Hahah.......well about that, Yuki is being in a foul mood since the practice started, so I've been telling Kou to make desserts for a while so she'd calm down, since she liked them."

"Eh, it's not obvious......but why"

"Well her head might be cooled down now but she might lose it later." Teru said

"She really didn't like Mizu-san............there was a day before that Mizu-san confessed to me, then when she knew that I was dating Yuki, she barged into the student council room and started a fight with Yuki." He added

"Ohhh.........."

"Tell me about it, even when Yuki is almost perfect, I couldn't believe that someone could still do that to her"

"Well there are many girls that envy her, since the sadist confessed to her and all"

"Ehh......you make it sound like it's my fault"

"Well it kinda is, Minamoto-kaichou" Akane said.

Just as Teru and Akane were chatting at the side of the stage, The ladies' pageant practice was over.

"Ehhhhh??? What is this???? Akabane's not feeling good these past few days!???" Kasumi said getting close to Yuki."

"Shut up, and stay away from me" Yuki hissed

"Wow, that's heartless, that's a big mouth you got there" Kasumi taunted then placed an arm roughly at Yuki's shoulder.

"Get off!!!! You damn flirt!!" Yuki finally snapped.

"Ugh how rude.......c'mon I just wanna be friends~~"

"Uhm girls......I-I think you should calm down" their senpai, Izumi-san said.

"Get lost senpai, this isn't your problem" Izumi can't help but back off.

Then Teru and Akane glanced at them

"Uh oh....they're at it again" Akane said as he sweat dropped.

"I SAID GET OF—AH HEY GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!!" Yuki snapped as Kasumi took her glasses"

Ugh this woman is getting in my nerves these past few days.......she's pissing me off!! Yuki thought as she chased Kasumi for her glasses. I can't see clearly! She added as she wobbled while chasing her since they were wearing heels, and she's not wearing glasses.

"Haha~~catch me if you can!" Kasumi taunted, until she stopped at the edge of the stage, holding out Yuki's glasses in her hands. "Go get it Akabane!"

"GIVE IT BACK!!!" Yuki shouted, she was close to the edge of the stage but since, her vision was blurry, she took a wrong step and———

A loud thud was heard at the gym.