8: Drink, Drank, Drunk

Are you ready for THIS???! It's gonna be good. So vote, vote, vote. There's more to come. Goal is 35. You can have the next chapter right away. Its ready 😉

Happy reading, love bugs ❤️🐜

***

Chapter Eight

I giggled to myself as the shot glasses fell to the floor behind the empty bar. So I took a gulp from the half empty bottle of bourbon in my hand instead. "Ah, a drunk kitten," a voice came.

I smiled lazily at Damon who snatched the bottle away from me. "Drinking alone in a closed school bar?" He gasped dramatically. "So not like you!"

"I only had a bottle of vodka. I finished that. Wasn't drunk. So here I am," I grinned, leaning over the bar to grab one of the bar guns. "Try this."

Damon sat on the stool next to me and leaned towards me while I squirted lime juice in his mouth. He grimaced pulling away and I laughed. "That's sour," he complained. "Why are you getting drunk anyways?"

"Why are you on campus?" I retorted.

"To see you," he said and I frowned. I put the bar gun down and sat in my seat.

"Why?"

"Had a crazy day wanted to catch you up on it," he told me.

"Mhm," I hummed unconvinced. "Well, you should have brought me with you. Well, first, you should have told me that Bonnie was alive, and then you should have brought me with you."

"Well, Ric had more frequent flyer miles," he smirked and I giggled. "To be honest I thought Stefan would've told you the truth. Not everyone else. But you? Yeah."

"Lying to me, ignoring me, and hiding things from me... That's all I've gotten from your stupid fucking brother," I spat.

"Sorry," he mumbled, handing me the bottle. I took three big gulps before handing it back. "Ric and I tried to talk to him about Caroline... He told us he didn't see her that way... and we pushed and pushed. Because you both want him. He needs to pick one and then make friends with other cause he's tearing everyone apart."

I scoffed, "if he can't decide between her and I... well, he should just pick her. I deserve better than that. I've been with him through all his bullshit."

"He was there when you were with me," he smirked, taking a sip from the bottle before giving it back to me. I finished the last sip before angrily throwing it behind the bar. "Kenzie!" Damon scolded.

"He's put me through way worst!" I said. "First he dated my twin and friend-zoned me. Then we dated. He left for a summer, came back had no humanity and put me through hell while using me. Then I turned into a vampire and he practically abandoned me to find a cure to fix me cause he didn't like me this way. So I broke up with him cause I was starting to feel something for you. We were having sex and he was having sex with Rebekah. Then I turned my humanity off. Fine, he stuck around but he fucking owes me. Then we get back together and I propose. He loses his memory. Gets it back. Fakes his death," I summarized. "Faked his death, Damon! And now he has the option of being with me which makes total sense and breaking my heart by giving Caroline a chance? Oh fuck off."

"When you put it that way..." he trailed off.

"Elena, rebekah, Caroline... All I got was you," I scoffed, grabbing another bottle from the bar. Damon grabbed two glasses and I filled them both up to the rim.