19: Scull Bar Soap Opera

Chapter Nineteen

I groaned, yanking the sheets over my head. "Make it stop!" I whined.

"It's your phone," Tyler laughed.

"Turn it off," I grumbled, cuddling into his naked chest. He continued to laugh but the loud ringing stopped.

"It's Enzo calling," he told me. I scoffed in disbelief, tossing the sheets back down. Then I snatched the phone from him.

"What do you want? It's early," I growled. "And I'm so pissed with you for so many reasons if you haven't forgotten."

"Why the hell is Lily at The Boarding House?" He questioned, just as angry as me.

"How do you know Lily?"

"I asked you first."

"Who is that?" I heard a girl ask on his end of the phone. "Is she my family too?"

"Enzo!" I snapped. "Is that Sarah? My niece?!"

"Stefan's niece," he corrected. "Where are you? Come meet me please. I'm telling her the truth about vampires and her family. I'll explain how I know Lily AKA the most dreadful person I have ever met."

"Wh—?" I was mid-question when the British asshole hung up on me. "Unbelievable," I mused.

"Forget him, lay back down," Tyler said, voice still raspy from sleep. His hands, tugging on my waist. I pushed them away gently. As much as I loved sleep and wanted to lay back down. I was afraid this was more important.

"I can't. Enzo knows Lily somehow. Despite how sketchy he is, I trust him. He called her the most dreadful person he has ever met. Him throwing a red flag is something I really need to look into," I said.

"Rain check on breakfast again?"

I sighed, "sorry."

"It's cool. I'll hit you up later, dude."

"Dude?" I scoffed and he waved me off. Then he turned slightly, pulling the sheets further up his body and going back to sleep with ease.

I quietly, changed back into my clothes, leaving him the ones I slept in. Then I headed to my dorm for a shower and clean clothes.

"Bonnie?" I questioned shocked, frozen in my own doorway. She was laying in my bed, phone in her hands. Awfully comfortable for someone uninvited here. "What are you doing here?" I asked her as she met my gaze with her own set of wide eyes.

"I needed a place to sleep. I was going to take the floor but you weren't even here so..." she trailed off, smirking at me. I blushed, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind me. "Seems everyone got some last night... well, everyone but me."

"What?" I scoffed. "No."

"I walked in on Damon and Elena making out and getting hot and heavy in his kitchen. He and I spoke then I decided to leave so they could continue. And... um..." she trailed off, biting her lip.

"What?" I frowned.

"I don't want to upset you. I don't know if I should even be the one to tell you this... but, I mean... you were with someone else too right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I snapped, crossing my arms and glaring. My anger not even for her. But I didn't like where this was going.

"Caroline and Stefan... I found them under sheets in front of the fireplace in our dorm... naked upper bodies," she spilled.

I blinked a few times, shocked. Goosebumps littered my whole body. And a chill went down my spine, causing me to stand up more straight—stiffer. "What the hell did you just say?" I whispered, deadly tone.