Chapter 2

*Suhani Pov*       

When I was returning to the house from my college, to my luck I missed the train. Why can’t our professors leave us at the time they schedule every day?

Now I have to walk because of them. I am totally tired and I just want to go and sleep.

Then I remembered that some guests are going to come home. Do they have to choose today only?

Why does headache always select a perfect timing and comes to us? Is that headache so heartless?

With all these stupid thought I actually walked half the distance already. I stopped at a signal and looked both sides.

As it is already 7pm and this is not a busy street, no one is around.

When it has showed it is good to walk, I started to cross the road.

Then suddenly I heard some sound from behind me and turned to see a car coming this way in very high speed.

I couldn’t move my legs and looked at it shocked. When it completely neared me I closed my eyes and shouted with all the might I can.

I waited for the impact continuing screaming with a very loud voice of mine which I never use to talk.

I started slowly reduce my scream because nothing touched me but then I felt something toughing my hand. And then I started screaming even more.

“Excuse me miss?” Someone said shaking me.

Can car shake a person? I thought and opened my eyes to see a man standing infront of me.

I immediately closed my mouth and just started at me. Is he god? Because he sure looks like that.

“God! Is that really you?” I asked him.

I could only see his face and his whole body are covered by light.

“Oh god!” he said rubbing his temple.

Wait!! God’s don’t get worried like him as much as I know.

Then I turned to his side and saw the car behind him. And the light covering his body is coming from the headlights.

“Is it your car?” I asked him.

“Yes!” he replied.

“You Idiot! Stupid! Don’t you have eyes? I will recommend a doctor for you, go and get your eyes checked.” I shouted at him.

He narrowed his eyes and said “Do you have a habit to scold gods?”

“I asked you that because I thought I died because of your stupid useless car driven by a stupid person and god stood infront of me.” I said glaring.

“Don’t you dare talk like that about me or my car!” He said defending himself and his car.

I laughed and asked “Why? Is it your baby?” mocking him.

“First you were screaming like you just want to make everyone deaf and then you shouted at me and now you are laughing. I think it is best if you get checked by a doctor.” He said glaring me.

I returned the look and said “I screamed because as I said I thought I was going to die. And I just wanted to scream before I die.”

“No doubt! You are definitely crazy.” He said and shook his head.

“How dare you to talk to me like that?” I shouted at him.

“I am The Mattew Harper. I can do whatever I want.” He said arrogantly.