Chapter 23

*Rebecca Pov*

I dropped Su at the airport and returned to go to my house.

I don't want to leave her like that and let her travel alone to Washington. But she needs this alone time.

I called Mel and told her how sad she is and asked her to take care of Su.

I wish my brother had come to his senses.

At the reception when I heard along with Su and Mel what he is saying to Wilson I just want to go and hit him on his head.

I mean how dumb can he be?

At the washroom she asked me to try for Annulment papers. I wanted to oppose it but what she said is also right.

She can't wait forever with just hope.

I called my one of the friend and asked him to prepare this and not tell about those to anyone.

When I called her to tell her about them, I hoped that she would say she doesn't need them at all.

And she took care of both me and my brother when our grand dad died. Just like a mother would do.

Who does that these days? Can't he understand that?

Even after all this she gave him another chance. But he just kicked it by himself.

I think what she did now is correct thing. She needs this more than anything.

If she gets herself immerse in the studies then she will be distracted from this pain.

I am sure she will be ok. She is the strongest person I have ever seen.

When I reached my home, my phone ranged.

I saw that my brother is calling me.

I lifted and said "What do you want brother?"

"Where is she? I am calling her but her phone is switched off. Is she staying with you?" he asked.

"No brother. She had gone far away from us." I replied.

"But where?" he asked.

"I will not tell you. She made me promise to not tell you about her at all." I replied.

"But she can't just go like this. We could have talked." He said frustrated.

"You guys did talk. But you didn't give her any reason to stop. Anyway she needs this Brother and let her." I said.

"But.." he started to say.

I cut him off and said "She suffered enough brother! Now you think about this properly and decide about what you should do about the papers she left behind." And hanged up the phone.

I just hope atleast now you will try to come to your stupid senses I don't know where you left them.

I just want these both to live happily...........

*Mel Pov*

At present I am standing at the airport waiting for Su. I just hope she is fine.

Because when Becks called me, she told me that Su is very sad. I wish I could kill that Mattew.

When we three heard what he told that friend of his, she was just so hurt. That's why she came to a decision and asked both mine and Becks help.

For me she just asked me to apply for her too in the college where I am going to join for final year in Washington.

Normally our college had already started but she couldn't come because she said that both Mattew and Becks needs her.

I thought after seeing the way she cared for him, he would come to his senses and realize that he loves Su.

But no he just proved himself the stupid person in the world.

Her flight just landed and when I saw her face I just wanted to go and hug her.

She is so broken and I will try my best to cheer her up and make her move forward.

"Hey!" I said going near her.

"Hey Mel!" she said smiling but I can see the pain in her eyes.

I hugged her and said "Everything is going to be okay."

"I know." This is the word I heard from her.

"Let's go." I said taking one bag from her.

I already got my car transported here so that I will not face any problems.

I silently drive the car and after few minutes we reached the flat I am staying.

"I took this flat seeing as it is near our campus so that it will be easy for us Su." I said getting down.

We both entered and she turned towards me saying "It is very big. Don't worry about the half rent I will pay it. I will go and find some part time job."

I stopped her and said "Su! You need not have to. If you were not staying with me then also I would have stayed here. And I am not paying the rent. My parents are, so don't worry at all."

She smiled and nodded.

"Good. Now go and take rest. We need to go to the college tomorrow. You missed few classes madam." I said jokingly.

She smiled and went inside the room I chose for her.

I can say that she is tired of everything otherwise she would have fought until I accept to take the half rent for her.

What have you done Mr.Mattew????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As asked by my one of the reader i tried these both new Pov.....

I hope you like these toooo.....

Comment plz and vote....................