Chapter 17

*Mattew Pov*

At present I am standing infront of my parents and waiting for Divya to come.

I turned and saw Suhani. I am not surprised to see her because she needs to be here and watch this.

My friend Wilson took the priest place and looked like he was about to fall totally. He is nervous because he knows about everything.

I looked at my grandfather and trying myself to control my emotions. I can't bear it if he leaves all of us forever.

After few minutes Divya came dressed in very normal dress.

My friend started to say "By the power not vested in me, today we are here gathered for this wedding."

He looked so nervous and I glared at him so that he will do it as fast as he can.

"Ok. Blah blah blah.... So.. Do you Mattew take Divya as your wife and Blah blah blah?" he asked me looking serious but what he just said is totally weird.

I would have laughed at him if the situation we are in present is not serious.

I closed my eyes and said "I do."

This is not the real wedding and everything will be over in few minutes. I nodded towards Divya and signaled her even towards her parents.

She nodded and said the word which I asked her to "No."

"What?" came the shocking word from my parents and Divya's parent's.

I saw my grandfather is also shocked but I had already asked his doctor so I know he will be fine now.

I am sorry Granddad. But I can't marry Divya. I only want to marry Suhani and which I will do.

I will be happy with her. What I said that day is true. I don't love her and she does not understand that love is not important at all.

Before I proposed Suhani, I told my parents and Granddad that I will get married on this day.

Because I was sure that she will say 'Yes' but she didn't.

After that I got myself busy with my work and didn't contact my parents for many days.

Then suddenly my father called me and said that they met my bride and her family.

I didn't understand anything at all. But he later said that like I planned I am going to get married today which is in few days from then.

I don't even have enough time to react and then next day I got many details about this Divya's parents and I would have showed them and cancelled this.

But before I got that file Suhani came and all that happened. After she left Divya took me in the corner and told me what actually happened.

Then I made this plan. I just hope it will be success.

"I don't want to marry him Mom." Divya said to her mom which brought me back from my thoughts.

Let the plan start.......

*Suhani Pov*

"Why is she saying 'No' now?" Becks asked from beside me.

"I don't know." I replied but his words ringing in my head.

"I don't want to marry him Mom." Divya said to Aunty.

"What is all this Mr.Prakash. In one hour all the guests will arrive." One person shouted and he must be Matt's dad.

"I will fix it." Uncle stammered and went near Divya.

But she is not accepting at all.

"Wow this is lot of drama." We heard familiar voice saying from beside me.