Chapter 28

*Wilson Pov*

When Mattew asked me to drop Becks, I am glad about that.

Because I need to talk to her.    

I tried to talk to her while driving but she didn't budge at all.

We reached her house in few minutes and I followed her inside.

She looked back and said "Why are you following me?"

"We need to talk and come over it Becks." I said and sat on her chair.

"What is there to talk Wil. You showed me what you actually feel for me two years back." She said sitting infront of me.

"I am sorry about that. I didn't mean to. She just stick herself to me and my mistake is I allowed her to." I said looking at her.

"I loved you Wil. I loved you so much. When I told you that I do, you immediately left me for one month and returned with some blond hanging on your arm." She said and I can see that she is crying.

I went near her and hugged her.

"She said lies Becks. She was not my girlfriend. I just flirted with her and she took it as a different sign and lied to everyone." I said.

"Then why did you leave me for one month?" she asked.

"I.. I was terrified Becks. When you said you love me I just wanted some alone time." I replied.

"You could have told me. You just disappeared and then returned after one month. What is the meaning of alone time in your world? Is it flirting with girls?" she asked and pushed me away.

"I know and I am sorry about that. I did a big mistake." I said.

"Everything is cleared now Wil. You don't have to be terrified anymore. You don't love me and I definitely don't love you anymore. You can leave me alone now." she said looking away.

"You are wrong Becks because I love you. I love you so much." I said holding her face.

She looked at me shocked but didn't say anything.

After few minutes she turned towards me and said "What if you are just saying it? What if you actually don't do? I can't bear if you hurt me again."

"Why do you women always have these weird thoughts in your head?" I asked her.

"These weird thoughts actually help us from getting hurt." She replied hitting me.

"Yeah! It is true but also stop from you from believing the real things." I said stopping her.

"I don't know Wil. Now if I accept then will you go and flirt with someone again?" she asked her.

"Becks do you know I didn't flirted with any girl after seeing that pained expression on your face when I returned and that too with that girl. For two years I didn't even looked at another girl." I said honestly.

"Really?" she asked shocked.

"Yeah! Now media is actually thinking that I am gay." I said hiding my face in my hands.

Then I felt the couch shaking uncomfortably.

I removed my hands to see that Becks laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Oh my god! Gay and you seriously." She said between her laughs.

"Yeah yeah! Laugh all you want but I didn't tried anything to make them see that I am actually interested in women." I said glaring at her.

She immediately stopped laughing and looked at me.

*Rebecca Pov*

I didn't say anything. I just looked at him.

On the outside I am not saying anything but in the inside I am asking myself thousands of questions.

He is telling the truth. Now should I let my past overcome the happiness I can get?

I definitely don't think so.

He said he love me right. And what else do I want.

He is just like my brother who doesn't believe in love blah blah blah.

But now he is sitting infront of me and saying that he loves me.

He loves me! I screamed in my head.

I pulled him towards me and crashed my lips and made him stun.

Then few seconds later he started kissing me back.

I showed him how much I love him. I heard him saying 'I love you' against my lips.

I released him and said "I love you too."

"Marry me Becks." He said caressing my cheek.

"What?" I asked him shocked.

"Marry me I can't wait anymore. I want you to be mine forever." He said taking out the ring.

"When did you buy it?" I asked him looking at that.

"When your brother bought the engagement ring for Suhani, I saw this and felt like this is for you." he replied and put it on my finger.

"From one year I am just holding it in my pocket everyday and trying find a moment where I can give you this." He added and kissed on my finger.

"It is beautiful baby." I said looking at it.

"Not as much as you." he said and kissed me again.

My first crush who is also my first love actually proposed to me now and I am not dreaming.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what happened between Becks and Wil........

There is no Matt and Suhani in this.................

Hope u like this small chap........................

Comment plz and vote...............................