Chapter 22

*Suhani Pov*

Today is the one month anniversary of our marriage. I still couldn't believe that already one month has passed.

Normal couples you know like who love each other may have wished each other at some day like this.

I didn't and I am sure he doesn't even know this.

I don't blame him because one month before he lost his Grand dad whom he love so much.

What I don't understand is he loves his parents, Grand dad and his sister. But why is he always saying that he don't believe in love.

That is huge puzzle to me. I want to ask him but I actually don't want to get insulted again by hearing that he doesn't love me and he will never do.

The ringing of my phone brought me back from my thoughts.

I lifted it without seeing the Id and said "Hello!"

"Su!" I heard Becks saying.

"Hey Becks! Is everything ok?" I asked her.

"It is. It's just that everything is ready Su." She replied in sad tone.

"What?" I asked her because I am having second thoughts on my plan.

"Yes! I just received them. But are you sure you want to go through this?" She asked.

"I don't know Becks. I really don't know." I said closing my eyes.

"Why don't you talk to him once again?" She asked.

"I want to do it. Trust me but this time I just think that I will not be able to bear his reply." I replied.

"If you don't try it then how can you know Su?"

"You are right Becks. I will ask him." I replied deciding.

"That's great Su." She said happily.

"But I need you Becks. Can you come here in two hours?" I asked her.

"I will Su. Don't worry!" she said and we both hanged up.

I looked at my already packed bags which I didn't unpack them even after these many days.

And he didn't even glance at them. I sighed and just prayed god to return Matt's senses if he lost them in the first place.

To be more ready I opened my laptop and booked the ticket which I may need if it didn't go as per my wish.

After two hours Matt came back from his company. I opened the door and smiled at him.

Then immediately Becks too reached and I hugged her immediately.

Matt went inside our Bedroom to get freshen up.

"Here take these." Backs said handing me the papers.

"I have to talk to him first." I said taking the papers.

"That's what I too want you to do." She said encouragingly.

I gulped and entered the bedroom. Just then Matt came out of the wash room.

"Hey! I want to talk to you." I said closing the door.

"Sure!" he said and sat down on the bed.

"I will ask you few questions. Will you reply them with complete honest?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse I will." He replied smiling.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Not again Babe. I already told you I don't. And what is the need of it. We both are happy together right. Please don't ask me that question again." He replied.